PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I must have gotten a bad download - all of the .webm files are corrupt.

I tried deleting the extracted version and re-extracting, same result.

Gonna do a clean re-download

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
If u choose the route where Leah wants to make her boobs even bigger...how big are those bazoongas gonna get?
I only remember a scene, where both Leah and Ashley asked you that question but maybe it got changed in the newest update...

Since the game isn't nearly as finished as the creator want it to be we still don't know the limits of breast sizes for each girl. Currently the breast are (nearly) the same size as if you chooses to stop them growing but I think this will change with Chapter 8 onward.

the tag a little weird, pregnancy? where is the vaginal sex? pregnant from anal? oral? pregnant from the start? hmmm
In this game there is already (enough) pregnancy and vaginal sex content. The two early Leah-only endings are for you pregnancy lovers. Including chapter 7 now you can have vaginal sex with every girl available at least once. Your character gets raped in the sleep twice and at least for one of them you know that the girl is pregnant. So there is already enough.
The pregnancy fetish will increase in the next chapters due to the options you got in the last chapters.

All in all this game has a lot of potential, even without the heavily missed incest tag.
I really don't know why "everybody" wants incest in this game. I'm grateful that expandinguniverse choosed to exclude this fetish. If you want incest, there is plenty of other games around the world where you can live your incest fetish. There are rarely any BE games out there so let us BE lovers enjoy this gem here. If you don't like games without incest, then stop playing this game. As I said there a ton shit of other games out there with your kink.

Reactions: Funky-Munky

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
If you don't like games without incest, then stop playing this game. As I said there a ton shit of other games out there with your kink.
Hey, I never said I don't like this game, I just think there can never be enough games for my interests and the incest tag just adds that little pinch of forbiddance to a game. I'm a greedy man.
And what is BE? I'm old, I don't know all the terms ^^

Reactions: raycala

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Hey, I never said I don't like this game, I just think there can never be enough games for my interests and the incest tag just adds that little pinch of forbiddance to a game. I'm a greedy man.
And what is BE? I'm old, I don't know all the terms ^^
BE = Breast expansion

Reactions: Yolda

slapgat

Jul 12, 2018
I can only assume the .webm files are corrupt.

I tried deleting the extracted version and re-extracting, same result.

Downloaded from mega and Nopy and both do the same.

How do i fix this does anyone know?

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
The latest update treats you as choosing to do stuff when you don't. It is either not setting some flag or something.
So if you skip out on Grace 1st and 2nd (Grace > Laura) time it says that you didn't mentioning fucking Grace in the ass.

There are probably some more bugs like that but I am yet to encounter them.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, i'm sure this is just me being greedy but is there any route where you can completely fuck over your friend Corey and bang Val too at the party so you get all of them and he gets nothing?

I mean, we are already banging his little sister, might as well go for broke. lmfao.

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
"I will go to sleep with my lips around your c*. Anytime you're horny just f* my throat until you cum."
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! That's the most submissive and corrupt thing I found in a game in this forum!
That's my kink right there!!!! Loved it!
Any other games with similar submission???!

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
So, i'm sure this is just me being greedy but is there any route where you can completely fuck over your friend Corey and bang Val too at the party so you get all of them and he gets nothing?

I mean, we are already banging his little sister, might as well go for broke. lmfao.
I didn't found this way so I'm assuming that this is not possible. I mean, this will 100% lead to an bad end, you're still a guest at Corey's family house.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Update is out on patreon , waiting game begins

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019

Forget that you used a watch to make a girls boobs bigger. Use it on him and make him a girl. If the watch can't change gender, make him your sissy boy toy.

Edit: sorry about the spelling errors I typed that at like 5 am

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes