Fredricton3D

Feb 29, 2020
I have said it to the other devs too.
It's a mind control game. I want to mind control and not be on the receiving end. It's so simple, but a lot of them fail to deliver because they don't understand the fetish.
Except it's not a mind control game, and it was never meant to be a mind control game, it's a Breast Expansion Harem game, with Hypnosis just being the catalyst to cause the Breast Expansion. It was only ever meant as a plot device. The dev straight out stated that they did not get the Mind Control fetish, but people kept asking for it, so you got the shit with Laura.

"But it says 'Hypnosis' right in the title, so it clearly is a mind control game!"
I imagine you must feel the same way Pineapple enthusiasts must have felt when they watched Pineapple Express for the first time.

Go make your own game, with blackjack and hookers, or whatever mind control fetish content that is dialed to your own specific tastes.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Except it's not a mind control game, and it was never meant to be a mind control game, it's a Breast Expansion Harem game, with Hypnosis just being the catalyst to cause the Breast Expansion. It was only ever meant as a plot device. The dev straight out stated that they did not get the Mind Control fetish, but people kept asking for it, so you got the shit with Laura.

"But it says 'Hypnosis' right in the title, so it clearly is a mind control game!"
I imagine you must feel the same way Pineapple enthusiasts must have felt when they watched Pineapple Express for the first time.

Go make your own game, with blackjack and hookers, or whatever mind control fetish content that is dialed to your own specific tastes.
I came for the mind-control and stayed for the story and the girls.
Some of us were content without mind control, but while we are at it the dev also said

What to expect in the game:
School girls, dating, virgins, harem, breast expansion, lactation, pregnancy.
What not to expect:
You won't find NTR, anyone under the age of 18, incest or anything non-consensual.

sorry, but "the dev said" doesn't cut it anymore

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Which brings up the question: Why are they still Patreons then?

No critique to them. They can spend their money to their liking, of course. But I am more picky with my money.
Some of it just comes down to a desire still tbh. Hypnosis is one of the few mind-control games to have... gotten pretty far in it's story, and also be fairly solid as a game all-around in most respects. They want to see it finished, because it *is* almost finished. It's a sunken cost kinda thing, really.

Fatue

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah, that's what he's trying to do in his other game "Endowed" with some exotic Pills, but the plot takes forever to start so you only know this in the side ending with MC's friend.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah, that's what he's trying to do in his other game "Endowed" with some exotic Pills, but the plot takes forever to start so you only know this in the side ending with MC's friend.
I thought the pills were for boob/dick growth still wating for the futadom & pegging update :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Fatue

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018

The dev shouldn't have used mind control/hypnosis as a plot device if he didn't "get it". Breast expansion, I don't really give a shit about. I don't go around looking for those games. I'm not into gigantic off kilter proportions, but if you are, fine. I was willing to accept it in this game. If the dev wants to make a million other games about breast expansion, more power to him.

Pineapple Express also never had pineapples in it. This game has hypnosis. If the dev called it hypnosis and then didn't include any of that content, then maybe you would've had a point.

I would love to make my own game, but I'm not talented enough nor do I have the machinery capable of doing it, but I do support devs that can and do. I did support this dev for a time, as well as any devs that give mind control/hypnosis content because I want to encourage those games to survive. You like breast expansion and all that stuff? Fine, then put your money on it, but don't expect me to subsidize your fetish and not get upset when mine gets the shaft.

Fredricton3D

Feb 29, 2020
The dev shouldn't have used mind control/hypnosis as a plot device if he didn't "get it".
Plenty of media use hypnosis as a plot device without focussing on it as a kink or fetish. The main reason he attempted to use it as anything more than a way to cause breast expansion was that people kept asking for it, so he tried to add more of it in a way that he [and plenty of other people] found interesting. You're free to not like it, but people need to stop pretending like this was a mind control game that got taken over by Breast Expansion content because it's the exact opposite.

Neighteen

Aug 22, 2020
That people would actually want to play? Probably not, its probably just more Broken Watch shit
They have a post on Twitter saying this update wraps up the Broken Watch branch though, so I'm hoping that other varying branches of growths and transformations (and BE - mentioning this before someone tries to remind everyone again that it's a BE game) will be coming with future updates.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
They have a post on Twitter saying this update wraps up the Broken Watch branch though, so I'm hoping that other varying branches of growths and transformations (and BE - mentioning this before someone tries to remind everyone again that it's a BE game) will be coming with future updates.
Wow, I am good at calling this shit at this point.

Its almost like the game hasn't been worth playing if you have already gone through it in two years.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes