Expanding Universe Games

Super Badass
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
HA! Wow I seriously went over this shot a half dozen times today as I working on the game and still didn't notice. That will show me not to write two dimensional characters. Thanks!

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Not really into Hypnosis kind of games usually, if I'm making a girl mine (in game) I prefer either romancing her or corrupting her, I find hypnosis to be a bit of a cheat but I am a simple man.....I see the pregnancy tag I click it. Is the pregnancy already in or is that an in the future thing? Also is it for a certain girl or all of them? Safe to say I am interested lol.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Not really into Hypnosis kind of games usually, if I'm making a girl mine (in game) I prefer either romancing her or corrupting her, I find hypnosis to be a bit of a cheat but I am a simple man.....I see the pregnancy tag I click it. Is the pregnancy already in or is that an in the future thing? Also is it for a certain girl or all of them? Safe to say I am interested lol.
there is a preggo ending

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
games still goofy and i still like it...
also..it aint hypnosis to sex them..its to transform them...give em bigger boobs and such..its physical hypnosis..not mental..so its not a sex cheat..its more a "put plastic surgeons outta business cheat"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was pretty enjoyable I like the hypnosis idea and that pregnancy tag is intriguing as is the harem one, would love to see us create a harem and knock a few of the girls up. Leah is hot nice scenes with her, and Jen looks good as well can't wait to see a bit more from her good game so far.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
You won't be able to keep everyone happy this time around, but that is what happens when you try to date five girls that know each other at once. but the harem tag so is it possible to have a harem in the long run but if we work to fast not harem? or something

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
one thing i dont like about this game is it forces you to date all the girls even if you are trying to only date one or two

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I noticed there was quite a bit of content in the game files after the game ends. Hopefully this means the next release will come in one month, rather than two.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You won't find NTR, anyone under the age of 18, incest or anything non-consensual.
So all the girls he hypnotises really want to do whatever they wind up doing even before he hypnotises them...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well played and enjoyed ,, i wonder if i can make them forget what i do after i do them :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
one thing i dont like about this game is it forces you to date all the girls even if you are trying to only date one or two
Really? As I am trying to date all the girls, I wouldn't know for sure, but I'm sure I saw a bunch of 'would you like to go see this girl now' choices for all the girls except the main two.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So all the girls he hypnotises really want to do whatever they wind up doing even before he hypnotises them...
It's an odd form of hypnotism were most of the characters laugh it off then are surprised the next day when those suggestions take effect. Not so much a command to get the girls to suck it more of letting them think it would taste like ice cream if they did if that makes sense :unsure: They still do it of their own free will but when they are licking ice cream they go back for more... So far they are aware of what the player is doing and will sometimes punish him for it though some of those shenanigans are unavoidable :LOL:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Really? As I am trying to date all the girls, I wouldn't know for sure, but I'm sure I saw a bunch of 'would you like to go see this girl now' choices for all the girls except the main two.
those choices exist however they are false choices the game basically goes on as if you did choose to go and visit them

Proffmax

Apr 12, 2017
So.... Is there a reason why game ends at episode 5 right now? From what I can tell the game goes way beyond that, but if you start a new game it ends at the beginning of Episode 5.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not sure I see a true Every Girl Harem ending to this since two of the girls hate two of the other girls and pretty much all of them are jealous of each other.

But I can see the Leah/Ashley thing working if you play it right.

So.... Is there a reason why game ends at episode 5 right now? From what I can tell the game goes way beyond that, but if you start a new game it ends at the beginning of Episode 5.
It doesn't. The game states to save before that to be able to play Episode 5 without save problems. But only when the next update comes out that will contain Episode 5.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes