Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
"You won't be able to keep everyone happy this time around, but that is what happens when you try to date five girls that know each other at once. "

And even if you try NOT to date all 5 girls the choice system is so fucked over the story goes as if you dated hem anyway.

Nothing like the part where Leah texts if she can suck your cock, you say No, and the next morning it follows the SAME SCENES as if you came 3 gallons of cum down her throat (Aka said Yes)
Yeah, that definitely needs sorting one way or the other (either remove false choices or fix the story so choices actually have effects).
I didn't notice that myself, I'm a greedy bastard who wants all the girls.

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
They do matter a lot, there are multiple different paths and you can miss quite a bit of content if you make the wrong choices.
Wait so theres a way to go a jenn only route? I decline all to try to stay loyal. But somehow still cheat with others. Same with other females.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

Funky-Munky

Aug 21, 2018
Jeebus, the games only been in the wild for like two months....

Maybe give it some more dev time before jumping up and down about choices....

Just like the Jenn sub path added in the previous update, I'm sure other updates will address some of these options

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Tried playing it but the dialog is just atrocious. Characters all sound like such utter assholes.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think there's enough choices now that we could use a walkthrough. It'd be cool to know how to get certain routes, more easily. I mean, I've enjoyed guessing my way through it, and fining a couple different scenarios, but I'd like to have different saves, each with a different girl knocked up, and maybe a separate save with a pregnant harem. lol (Yeah, I'm twisted, I know haha)

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
No idea how to get the different endings. I like the concept but get lost in the decision forest. Hopefully new content is deeper hypnosis and harem.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No idea how to get the different endings. I like the concept but get lost in the decision forest. Hopefully new content is deeper hypnosis and harem.
I've discovered a couple early endings, but don't think there's an official ending to any main story line yet. There are supposedly several different story paths, but I only see 3 that may be distinguishably different.

Last edited:

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
I have played this game a few times and have really enjoyed it. The characters Leah and Ashley are adorable. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Funky-Munky

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So he's released version 3 to the public, if you check his Patreon you can find it.

Version 4 is also out, but it's still monetized.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 11, 2019 at 9:45am
Hypnosis v0.3b Download

Hi guys,
Merry Christmas!

Bug free since just now.

Download the PC version .
Download the Mac version .
Download the Android version one or two .
Have fun!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Wait so theres a way to go a jenn only route? I decline all to try to stay loyal. But somehow still cheat with others. Same with other females.
nah you are right. the choices don't matte that much, at least so far.

played a lot of possible routes and i always end up with that black haired sister of that friend. funny thing: when you decline the deepthroat she will still say that her stomach is full of cum the next day. it just shows that the routes aren't fully branched out yet (can't say for 0.3 though, just for 0.2c ^^).

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Too bad it was a beta release of this Game
Because by reviewing the script, the V0.3b of the game ends on page 243, but there are 319 pages, we are talking about 76 pages of content to play.
Additionally, I noticed that those 76 pages have poorly encoded dialogues with their images and videos that are contained in the images folder.
The game has a lot of potential, hopefully someone generously shares episode 6 version 0.4 (the last release in patreon)

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes