Jannieannie

Feb 6, 2020
Never excuse criticism with "its free". Also never excuse criticism

Since your new, length will be a really often heard complaint so I wouldn't even respond to it. It's really something of a compliment knowing that players enjoyed your content to hate having to quit playing. Knowing how much time and effort the dev puts in, I'm sure he knows he gave what he could.
That is one way to look at it. But if we also enjoy the games then it can never be to long. I suppose.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
So I've not played since April, (I prefer to wait for several updates before returning to games) and I have to say WOW, the new chapters are phenomenal. Loved the intrigue, really gave a chance to get to know the characters more. That said it is getting to the point where there might be just too many girls. I could not bring myself to really care about Hottie Bartender or Tiffany because I just wanted to get back to scenes with the rest of the cast. Its not like Hottie and Tiffany don't have interesting scenes, but I guess at that point in the game I wasn't looking for more new waifus.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Can someone help me I installed the file on Mega but every time I try to download it it says app not installed I'm on Android

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why does it feel like everything we did in the previous chapters got reset? I'm pretty sure I knocked up everybody and now Grace talking about don't cum in her she's getting pills or some shit. Nobody has a baby bump or anything like wtf. And how are you still poor when you have mind control powers?

Funky-Munky

Aug 21, 2018
IS This episode 1-13 or just episode 13? Sorry I'm kinda new to this :3
It's episodes 1 through 13, in case this hasn't been answered :)

Why does it feel like everything we did in the previous chapters got reset? I'm pretty sure I knocked up everybody and now Grace talking about don't cum in her she's getting pills or some shit. Nobody has a baby bump or anything like wtf
Episode 13 took place in just one day, and the entire game so far has only been the goings on of the past week or so. So not a lot of time for girls to start showing baby bumps yet :)

Dev says some of the content of the next chapters will move time along a bit more rapidly

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks for replying btw is there a requirements to play this game? Because every time I try to installed it it says app not installed

Funky-Munky

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for replying btw is there a requirements to play this game? Because every time I try to installed it it says app not installed

Sorry, I haven't tried the android version myself, though there is 3 versions for android. Maybe you need to install one of the other ones?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Avast antivirus blocks game exe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:eek: I'm no expert, but can someone confirm if this is a false positive?
Just did a Virus Total and found:
W32.AIDetectVM.malware2
Trojan.Heur.aom

The second I think has been found in Ren'Py as a false positive before. Not sure about the first.
I've never had an issue with my computer running slow or ads popping up.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Avast antivirus blocks game exe

:eek: I'm no expert, but can someone confirm if this is a false positive?
Just did a Virus Total and found:
W32.AIDetectVM.malware2
Trojan.Heur.aom

The second I think has been found in Ren'Py as a false positive before. Not sure about the first.
I've never had an issue with my computer running slow or ads popping up.
Yes, Ren'Py executables will sometimes throw a false positive. Typically, it's identified using antivirus heuristics, which is essentially screening for behavior that may be similar to other known viruses. However, a lot of legitimate programs share those same behaviors, like writing to the file system or opening a network socket for example. The legitimate programs are whitelisted by the AV manufacturer so that's why they don't get flagged. If the file falls into the "generic" category that essentially means the AV manufacturer doesn't know what it is so they throw it into a bucket with everything else they can't specifically identify.

Virustotal.com provides results from nearly every AV scanner out there, so it's a good idea to test it there. Unless it's triggering most of them, it's most likely a false positive. As always, there are no guarantees in life, so if you want to be 100% safe, then just delete the game.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if this was mentioned, but there is an inconsistency. If you play through Episodes 11 and 12 so that Laura still has the watch (Don't watch the security video with Brittany and don't volunteer in the Heist), in Episode 13 Grace and the MC act like the MC has the watch, when Laura still has it.

Reactions: Apostate

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Just got through the pool party and was curious if i was the only one who noticed the inconsistencies in the story? I mean i guess they had to make it that way for the plot to happen, but even if it was just flat wrong?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I really like the Developer notes from the first page

What to expect in the game
School girls, dating, virgins, harem, breast expansion, lactation, pregnancy.
What not to expect:
You won't find NTR, anyone under the age of 18, incest or anything non-consensual.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Just got through the pool party and was curious if i was the only one who noticed the inconsistencies in the story? I mean i guess they had to make it that way for the plot to happen, but even if it was just flat wrong?
What's the inconsistency? Just because Laura accuses him of doing something doesn't make it true. It's simply her (incorrect) perception of events.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Laura is just a crazy bitch. You'll find that out when you get further in.

I really like the Developer notes from the first page

What to expect in the game
School girls, dating, virgins, harem, breast expansion, lactation, pregnancy.
What not to expect:
You won't find NTR, anyone under the age of 18, incest or anything non-consensual.

That 'anything non-consensual' aged well, didn't it?

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes