Timmysun1234

Oct 21, 2020
This is a great game and I have played your other game hypnosis, I was wondering if you would know any games similar to your to keep me busy while waiting for the other chapters to come out

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Tiffany my gawd that scene was hot. I do miss my sex slave though, maybe in the next update or the next hopefully. Still enjoying this vn

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Apostate

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Just got through the pool party and was curious if i was the only one who noticed the inconsistencies in the story? I mean i guess they had to make it that way for the plot to happen, but even if it was just flat wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just Laura being a jealous jerk. You'll see.

ChronoTempus

Jun 15, 2020
Quick question. When the next episode or update comes out. How are you supposed to update the game without losing the progress you have made? Is there a specific file or is it ok to replace the entire thing?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Quick question. When the next episode or update comes out. How are you supposed to update the game without losing the progress you have made? Is there a specific file or is it ok to replace the entire thing?
The save files are stored in the "Application Data" hidden folder on Windows. Not sure where on Mac or Linux. Since I'm working on a Hackintosh right now, I can find out the Mac location and post that later. You can replace the entire game folder and still have your save games carry over, on most Renpy games, as long as the game script doesn't change in a way to make your save point invalid.

That's why backwards compatibility for save games can be a bit tricky sometimes.

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
The save files are stored in the "Application Data" hidden folder on Windows. Not sure where on Mac or Linux. Since I'm working on a Hackintosh right now, I can find out the Mac location and post that later. You can replace the entire game folder and still have your save games carry over, on most Renpy games, as long as the game script doesn't change in a way to make your save point invalid.

That's why backwards compatibility for save games can be a bit tricky sometimes.
To follow up on this. The game always uses the same folder in that application data folder, so you wont need to worry about manually managing saves unless you want to preserve them. All you need to do is drop the new version of the game where you want and play and you should automatically see your old save files.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I haven't played in 2 versions... how's this game doing for more breast expansion and lactation and quality of said scenes?

John Tallon

Sep 22, 2020
One of the best games I've played. I wish Endowed (their second game) was more like this in terms of pacing and characters. Still tho Hypnosis is great recommend to everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chaughton22

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Can you get with Leah yet? I dropped this game after getting the game over for being with her...
I don't know how long ago you dropped it, but the MC's been able to get it on with Leah for at least the last... 9 chapters? I'm not really counting. The point is its been a while. That specific scene that can go one of three ways. Why did you quit after getting the bad end? Next time just roll back and pick a different option.

You can kiss Leah and let her go to begin a sort of "bad guy" route where you see both her and Ashley at the same time and get in a bit of trouble for it. Or not kiss her and let her leave and you'll still be able to get both Leah and Ashley anyways, but without any problems. There are exclusive scenes to both routes. The "bad guy" one includes another early ending that's actually super hot. After you give Leah a cumflated belly, trick her into picking a fight with Grace over the phone.

Dec 27, 2020
Hello,

sorry English isn't my Main language. It is quite a while for me writing in English. I played this game yesterday. I don't read the 68 pages of this thread.

I have to add I was sent in Quarantine two days before Christmas. For Two weeks so Christmas was and New Year's Eve will be "special".

I was looking for a little bit of escaping.

In the first few Chapters I was more than pleased. I thought that's unique stuff. Crazy yes but fun. AAAAND than we went from Disney Aladdin (the first one the cartoon you know the good one) to Mordor.

Dear Developer please make what you are doing this is your baby. I wanted a serious conversation about this. Constructive criticism.

You work hard for your Project. I totally see that and I appreciated that.

But first you have to put the right tags on. As a warning so that people like me who discover your game be warned. So your game is trap I hate rape stories and Cassie said this would not happen. If I knew that would be coming I simply had not played the game. Too late now.

Second and that goes for a lot of Developers here.

You can't challenge a Kink or Fetish. You simply can't. It is scientifically proofed a fetish usually develops in the first years of the adolescent between the age of 11 to 15. And remains there until you die. There is nothing wrong with that as long as these Fetishes remain a Fantasy. If you don't have the fetish or kink you can't understand these people, but you have to accept that they found their joy. And that's exactly what happened I had joy and fun with your game until the yandere Character pushed full throttle. I don't understand a Malesub (How?) because I am a Maledom, but I have to and can accept his kink. I wouldn't be able to write a good Malesub stories(How could I?) so I don't write a Malesub story.

In your statement after the Pool Party you have said that you didn't intend to do Kink shaming. And here is the Point I don't understand what your intention was. You don't challenged me and my kink(you do not have that power) you ruined my experience. I like mind control and tomorrow I will still like mind control.

First you have to add more tags(yandere, rape, Maledom, Femdom, Violence/abuse, blackmail) to the game or else more and more new gamers went into these trap. And your disclaimer at the Start has to be thrown out. Rape is non- consensual.

One thing you shouldn't do is stop working on this project you have Potential. And the Rest of the game the first 2/3 of the game were fantastic comedy. You can write good stories i am pretty sure.

Like a quote from Johnny Silverhand from a recent game: "You tried something, and it hasn't worked out."

Heads high.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Yo! Just started playing the game.

Is there anyway to avoid the whole "I like girls" part with Ashley? Really fucking annoying to be honest and it seems there is no way to avoid having her giving that speech. Any mod or something like that?

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Yo! Just started playing the game.

Is there anyway to avoid the whole "I like girls" part with Ashley? Really fucking annoying to be honest and it seems there is no way to avoid having her giving that speech. Any mod or something like that?
Yeah, you have a chance or even two to hypnotize her to be straight only. In the end of episode five you are able to hook up with Leah and/or Ashley at Cory/Leah's home. In this scenario you have the choice to hypnotize Leah, to be Bisexual, or to hypnotize Ashley to stop being bisexual.
In one of the later episodes of the current content Ashley will ask you again about this topic, if you didn't choose to make her heterosexual at episode five.

anyone knows if we are gonna have any new update before the new year?
You will need to pray for that. EU is trying to finish it until tomorrow for his patreon crew. But I doubt that he will get it done in time. After that we will need to wait until someone gave us here the update.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes