tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why is it that on either path, you still end up with laura and grace on the cruise?!?
i had hoped kinda that kassie would save everyone from laura but alas didn't happen, but it's weird that when i clicked play the other storyline, it played the exact same storyline even tho i said pass on dating laura...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
why is it that on either path, you still end up with laura and grace on the cruise?!?
i had hoped kinda that kassie would save everyone from laura but alas didn't happen, but it's weird that when i clicked play the other storyline, it played the exact same storyline even tho i said pass on dating laura...
Are you using an outdated mod per chance?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Are you using an outdated mod per chance?
no mods at all, i gave up with ep11 cuz it just repeated the same things, the only differences were kassie, in one play she came to the room with us, in the other it was let grace go with her but in both it was the exact same regardless of me saying pass to laura

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
no mods at all, i gave up with ep11 cuz it just repeated the same things, the only differences were kassie, in one play she came to the room with us, in the other it was let grace go with her but in both it was the exact same regardless of me saying pass to laura
Are you using an old save? I know one release had you play the boat cruise regardless of choices because it was the only new content so no matter what you choose you had to play it. I've been able to play through the game since then without doing the scene using a fresh save.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Damn then No clue here; i haven't played this update tbh I've been waiting for v1 to come out here, but the last update I had no issue playing the non Laura paths

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I haven't played since the whole Laura stealing the watch and us getting hypnoed from a sec-cam vid on a phone. Before the whole change up the dev did with that situation. But, according to acewinz the endings have pretty much been about Laura. So, I guess she's the dev's favorite. Not sure if that matters in your case or not tsunku

hypnoprof

Jun 1, 2019
Ok, played it on PC now (Android version wont install somehow on my phone... is it my phone or the apk?)
There is a logical mistake, but its a SPOILER for those who havent played till the pool party yet, so

STOP READING IF YOU THINK ITD SPOILER YOU

Ok here we go:
There is a path, if you let Leah get the watch from Lauras house, where Laura makes Leah get the watch back to her and then Laura disappears to another country... along with the watch. The last scenes before EP13-pretaste starts you pull out the watch to hypnotize..... WHERE DID THE WATCH COME FROM

Im sure creating a game is very tricky and i guess you just oversaw it or something
Just wanted you to know, maybe you can have a look at it?

Greetings, big fan Bubi :)
Keep going, Hypnosis is great <3

Reactions: Rize

NovaZeven

Aug 11, 2020
There are some problems with the game. I cannot install it on android (I tried all the links) and on windows the game closes by himself when I reach the end of the sex scene with Laura in her room after leaving grace

Reactions: hypnoprof

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Please we need a hero or the dev could just drop It here it isn't a new chapter its just the finished version of the one that's already out I tried to join the Patreon for the 5$ amount but it wouldn't take my card that I use for absolutely everything else so because patreon is fucking stupid I can't support the game and I'm a big enough fan of the game that I felt it was worth joining.

Last edited:
Reactions: henry hopkin

Lonelydude10

Jan 12, 2021
I cant get the android version to install on my phone so i uninstalled it thinking maybe i had the compressed version originally and now i seem unable to get the game back.
Im sorry if its an obvious answer im still kinda new to the site and this is the first game ive played to have an update.

Original file was 1.2 gigs and update was 700mb if that helps. Only will let me try to install the 700mb file.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings Expanding Universe Games
I just did my first play-through and I must say I like your game a lot... (I'm looking inot how to best support ;-) ). Thank you for it!

One question/comment: I played to Laura's ending #1, and found an inconsistency (maybe intentional: I do not know)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the good work! :love:
Take care,
Minoin!

Ps: using V0.99, Boyfriend Path

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Expanding Universe Games I picked up a few errors with this 13b V9.9

Or at least I think so.

First if you fail the bartenders date or even if you're successful it take to an end of update screen after fucking her. Only way to continue is to call Rachel and spend the night with her.

Talking with Ashleys mom about Ashley still talks about her being bi-sexual and loving Leah more when I chose to make her straight earlier.

When you get to the school gym with all the girls

Again Ashley is more bi/les for Leah and the MC despite being made straight in earlier choices.
Also the MC says he hooked up with Hottie Bartender, Daphne and the new goth reception chick.... all of which I rejected or didn't hook up with. My play though I never did anything with Daphne at the party. I didn't invite the goth chick up and couldn't get to that scene by going the bartender route.

Also all the scenes with picking up Leah's sister are blank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize

hypnoprof

Jun 1, 2019
There are some problems with the game. I cannot install it on android (I tried all the links) and on windows the game closes by himself when I reach the end of the sex scene with Laura in her room after leaving grace
# metoo abouut the android thing

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes