ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
But who busts the balloons is also a variation of said ending as well. From what I understand
See here i was thinking the variation was the fluid inside.
Milk or...well the other option requires another tag to be added that many probably don't enjoy Gore. Surprise Chest Bursters ala Aliens.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
See here i was thinking the variation was the fluid inside.
Milk or...well the other option requires another tag to be added that many probably don't enjoy Gore. Surprise Chest Bursters ala Aliens.
That would get messy quick

myself

Sep 21, 2017
and here I am thinking i could "convince/persuade" Grace to continue her BE peacefully, without resorting to the amulet (or the lack of it :p)

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I got a glimpse of the BE ending at the end of Laura's ending with Haley. I'm more then willing to nope the fuck out of that mess.

Reactions: Irascor

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
I've never played a Renpy game that crashes during animated sex scenes

Playing 0.9.7 and I'm at the threesome in the pool part with Grace, and I think every single sex branch crashed at least once so far.

Reactions: Rabbit99

gears

Aug 27, 2016
So no knows a guy who knows a guy who has this? Just making sure :cry:. I want to see that beth scene that was teased

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
As far as I know there isn't a finished version yet, just betas, but I could be wrong.
From what I've heard; since the following month will be focused on Endowed, whatever beta that's out now is all were getting till March's BE ending update. I don't remember if I read that on this forum or on the Patreon, or what.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah but there's a more recent beta that's been out for ages now but still hasn't been leaked. Although tbh from the sounds of the last dev post it seems like it might not actually be worth playing this or the next release. It's not until the release after the next that we'll finally be getting a decent path where we can avoid Laura using the watch on us without letting her get away with stealing it.

Reactions: Rize

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't like to play betas anyway. They usually are buggy as hell, I'd rather wait for the complete update. There is a lot of other games to play.

Reactions: Rize

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
As far as I know there isn't a finished version yet, just betas, but I could be wrong.
There's no indication of it being a beta. It's Chapter 13b, meaning Chapter 13 Part Two, not Chapter 13 Beta. The update before it was for the first half of Chapter 13. 0.9.9 was the beta that we're currently on, 1.0.1 is the non-beta version of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: \EGOIST
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes