Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah but there's a more recent beta that's been out for ages now but still hasn't been leaked. Although tbh from the sounds of the last dev post it seems like it might not actually be worth playing this or the next release. It's not until the release after the next that we'll finally be getting a decent path where we can avoid Laura using the watch on us without letting her get away with stealing it.
Same with me here. I was hyped for every update until last year October. After that EU slowed down with the updates and the updates contains more path specific content, which automatically reduces the playtime, if you follow only one path. (This isn't bad btw.) Actually I am feeling more like to wait a year or two, until a lot of new content is out, so I can start again from the beginning and enjoy the content of every possible path.
And the lost in interest is not because of Laura, I enjoyed the twist that EU has created.

There are also a lot of other games outside, which we can try between the updates. For example My new Neighbors from Rmaximus, if you are here because of the expansion and HS.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Shit this worries me... If they updated their terms of service they might start going after other games as well...
I think they already have. I've had that with a couple of games from there, but fortunately they all had an alternative download site. I suspect it's not that they have updated their terms of service but that they are enforcing them more rigorously.

Superalco

Jan 21, 2021
Episode 13 part 2 v 1.0.1 is available on his . The Patreon page also says it's available, the specification 'for $3 patreons' having been removed, but the post hasn't been made public yet.

Expanding Universe Games

Super Badass
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
Hey guys!

Wanted to let you know the full update for v1.0.1 (as opposed to the v0.9.9 testing version currently posted) is now available for free download on my Patreon and itch.io sites.

Or, here are the mega links:

PC:

Mac:

Android version 1:

Android version 2 (if the first version doesn't work):

May 20, 2020
Hey guys!

Wanted to let you know the full update for v1.0.1 (as opposed to the v0.9.9 testing version currently posted) is now available for free download on my Patreon and itch.io sites.
I just wanted to drop a note that I had run into a bug in one of the scenes with Ashley.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys!

Or, here are the mega links:

PC: Mega

Mac: Mega

Android version 1: Mega

Android version 2 (if the first version doesn't work): Mega

I see that you're giving some girls even bigger tits. Any chance of making them actually saggy instead of bimbo baloons? Like Hitomi Tanaka here. Saggy and huge areola
s19xori1hni61.jpg

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Daphne asking us what happened previously is a little annoying, I have a bunch of different saves and I don't remember exactly what happened on each. And with the names of the save pages having disappeared...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How come the thread doesn't appear in the latest update ? because the release date is in january (2021-01-20) ?

Reactions: molerat21

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
There's so many paths and scenes now, I wish there was an in game system that tracked what paths we've done and what scenes we've seen, and which ones we haven't yet.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes