vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Ngl, huge disappointment at the "I like girls", as if we didn't see enough of the "girl best friend's in love" tbh

John Tallon

Sep 22, 2020
Is there a new update on the patreon? If so I'll subscribe just to get it, but I can't tell from post title alone

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
Not sure what he means with "as of now". There's no way to keep breast sizes small but you do get the option to stop them at large (the size you see in the banner and screenshots in the thread start) instead of growing full sized moons.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not sure what he means with "as of now". There's no way to keep breast sizes small but you do get the option to stop them at large (the size you see in the banner and screenshots in the thread start) instead of growing full sized moons.
I meant there was talk of another route. So "as of now" it's breast expansion only. I don't predict the future sorry.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I have tried to stop the growth using the option every time it has appeared and despite this the breasts have grown to become too big for my taste. So I have proceeded to ignore the game.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well, I have tried to stop the growth using the option every time it has appeared and despite this the breasts have grown to become too big for my taste. So I have proceeded to ignore the game.
Hopefully it will be fixed at some point. The growing despite trying to stop was bad, but what killed it for me was him choosing to ignore previous choices to make whatsherface (the cute one you end up staying with towards the end) straight instead of les/bi.

Reactions: Rize

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hopefully it will be fixed at some point. The growing despite trying to stop was bad, but what killed it for me was him choosing to ignore previous choices to make whatsherface (the cute one you end up staying with towards the end) straight instead of les/bi.
Personally, if they hadn't given me the option to stop, well, it's not that I like big boobs too much, but at least I know they're going to keep growing until Dev wants to. What has taken me out of the game is that, after deciding that I wanted them to stop growing (and several times) in the end that choice was completely ignored, and this bothers me a lot.

Either the fix is that they let me go back to the point where I wanted to stop (or better choose the size that each one wants) or personally that they stop now doesn't help me to want to continue (sure at some point it has to stop growing,
but if they allow me to choose and then ignore me it disgusts me)

I don't know if you're talking about Leah or Ashley or both... In any case, if I have the option to avoid any lesbian scene I take it, so in my game I decided that they were straight (I think in the end you did it to both, I don't remember good).
Although you're right that apparently this choice didn't have much of an impact either. In my opinion they remained bisexual. In any case, even if lesbian scenes don't interest me at all, if I can skip them using an appropriate button I don't give them the slightest importance either. But ignoring the player's choices doesn't seem appropriate to me (personally, it's not the thing that has bothered me the most, but it's still not nice)

Reactions: Rize and Naxos

John Tallon

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah that's a huge issue for me as well, hopefully it'll be fixed soon

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think it was too ambitious to give the choice to stop growing them, he would have to make 2x the renders, ones with moderate boobs and ones with growing tits
I guess then the best thing would have been not to offer the opportunity to stop them and then not do it (or do it much later) That they give you the opportunity to choose something, do it and then ignore my decision... I don't like it too much. It's not a very nice thing.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Is there any way to stop the game from defaulting to being nice to Jenn and whatsherface? I feel like I'm doing everything I can to either ignore them or treat them like trash, but the mc still ends up befriending them to some degree...

Reactions: Rize
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes