dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is there any way to stop the game from defaulting to being nice to Jenn and whatsherface? I feel like I'm doing everything I can to either ignore them or treat them like trash, but the mc still ends up befriending them to some degree...
No you can only avoid sex scenes with them I think but not the other interactions

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This dev milking it like crazy heh. Grand total of 30 mb increase in file size after 2 months. Dev took half of a year to finish a single episode.
Well, the Dev is also developing another game, so you would still have to see if what really happens is that he is dividing his time in giving content to both.

I haven't played the latest updates, but I think they generally included enough content in each one (another thing is that that content has ended up not liking me, but the effort and dedication are there, and the story was worked)

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Well, the Dev is also developing another game, so you would still have to see if what really happens is that he is dividing his time in giving content to both.

I haven't played the latest updates, but I think they generally included enough content in each one (another thing is that that content has ended up not liking me, but the effort and dedication are there, and the story was worked)
Well, it is true that DEV is dividing time between two games. The both are also high quality (as for F95 standards) in terms of writing. I even like his other game but it is true that development of this, his main game have slowed down significantly.
Maybe I'm wrong but I get the feelings he wants to close loose ends and finish the game in next few updates. Would be a shame as main harem/corruption path still could be expanded a lot.

amomynous

Jun 24, 2017
What is the latest status of the update anyone who knows?
:unsure:
As of March 10th:

Hey everyone!
I wanted to check in and give a quick status update.
As you know, this latest update is taking a stupid amount of time to finish up and I feel shitty about it.
My hesitation to release it (and why I released the first half in the previous post) is that I have loved what leads up to the ending but I hated the way it finishes. It's too quick and lackluster, so I've worked it and reworked it to try to make it feel like less of an extended tease/cliffhanger for the main game and more of an ending of its own.
"Here are the girls with huge boobs, the end!" was my original plan, but I ended up hating it.
And now, after keeping you guys waiting for over a full month longer than I originally estimated, I want to make sure to do my best to make sure the wait was worth it.
So lately I'm working on all the renders and animations and putting everything together.
I hope to have everything out by this weekend.

Thanks so much for your patience!
That weekend has come and gone, so we're still on Coming Soon™ time.

• Sad
Reactions: henry hopkin

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It really would clarify this everlasting wait,the man is developing two game that's good but feels kinda like is leaving this one behind.
That's generally what happens when a dev takes on 2 games at once. Either both games gets a tad bit neglected from time to time, or one game gets seriously neglected while the other one gets rushed. Not saying that is happening in this particular case, but it is highly likely, when they multitask.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
So I found a "Haley Huge" video in the game's files, and I couldn't reach it in the game, is it included?
Idk if it's referring to this, but; at the end of the Laura cruise ship ending, you meet up with Haley, and her breasts are as big as she is. She even offers sex, which I declined cause that shit was too freaky.

Reactions: FookU2
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes