FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Idk if it's referring to this, but; at the end of the Laura cruise ship ending, you meet up with Haley, and her breasts are as big as she is. She even offers sex, which I declined cause that shit was too freaky.
The early ending is probably it. Haley had boobs so big she could barely move. lol

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
just anxious
The official updates for everyone are coming out 30 days after the patreon release.
You can download the free official versions here:

If you want the latest version than you need to subscribe on patreon or waiting for the "hero".

amomynous

Jun 24, 2017
Hey everyone!

The latest update has already gone through some testing and I'm doing some last-minute touchups and additions.

I realize that March is almost over in some time zones and already finished in others, so as always if you are not planning on supporting the game next month send me a message and I'll send you the game link when it's ready.

I still have several animations left to finish and some work left for a few of the endings, but I was able to spend the whole day on the game yesterday (no more real-life interruptions!) and plan to do the same today to wrap it all up for you guys.

What can I tell you about the new update without spoiling it?

Nothing!

I've already said too much...

Thanks, everyone!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the dark ending idea. Maybe even having another male get the watch and try stealing girls from the MC as part of the story.
Personally right now he wouldn't need the watch. If he wants them, I will give him to almost all of them; except for Laura's sister, she was the only character that interested me when I left the game.

Reactions: Rize and m4pII

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hello there!

First of all: great fucking game. My favorite in this site by far.

I only have one question: Everytime I have the oportunity to tell Ashley to stop liking Leah and girls in general I do it. However, there are sometimes where it still seems like she likes her. Additionally, at the end of episode 14, she still says something about how Leah spent the night and she didn't sleep.

This is obviously a mistake, since for the majority of the game it is estabilished they do not have a relationship (and I never told Leah to be bissexual, I rejected it the both times I was prompted to choose), so they couldn't possibly spend the night together (Leah isn't into girls).

Despite this small error, this is a great game. I know there are a lot of branches and it's probably really hard to keep up where and when are decisions made, but please fix this continuity error. I am certain there are more people in line with my line of thinking.

EDIT: I also had the choice to stop Ashley from being bissexual, and I took it. If she isn't bissexual anymore, why is she talking about "our" harem and hooking up with the other girls in the end?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes