cavaemon

May 29, 2018
is it part one of OR is it the whole Broken Watch Ending? because i saw it was part one on the patreon not really sure about this update tho...

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Hypnosis [Broken Watch Ending part1 v1.0.3] [Expanding Universe] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 1.89 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.87 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 644 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 626 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Man, this game is a case study in the costs and benefits of choices.

It does choices really pretty well and it pays such a high price for it. Luckily so far the dev has done a pretty good job of paying that price for us, but I suspect that's related to the recent goings-ons with releases. I am increasingly feeling like we're watching a juggling act where the juggler is starting to obviously struggle, but more and more things are getting tossed into the act.

Even tiny choices have a cost, and each choice is more expensive than the last. Use them wisely, and you can do great things. I guess that's the best way to summarize the lessons from Hypnosis.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I remember dropping the game around the event where the watch was stolen and girls could not accept harem anymore. Has it changed?

frollep

Apr 5, 2020
I...did not quite understand this update. Either way good work, i hope the dev gets into bigger and better projects soon

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
I remember dropping the game around the event where the watch was stolen and girls could not accept harem anymore. Has it changed?
Yes, but it is a bit difficult to explain as a lot of things happen but it is possible to to get everyone back and then choose how you want to treat everyone.

The creator is also going back and adding content to previous scenes as well so new choices to previous events are possible.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018

It's always nice to see your choices not mattering, guess MC retardation is unavoidable in this game for some time now.
Well this has happened in the past but the developer has gone back and added choices to avoid this to a certain extent.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone have changelog for v1.0.3 ?
Don't know the official changelog but from what I have played this is mostly an update to add visuals for the BE ending as it was written in the previous update but there were no renders, I haven't played events past that yet though.

Update: Just played more and this update is strictly adding renders for the BE ending there is no new story progression.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes