AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well this has happened in the past but the developer has gone back and added choices to avoid this to a certain extent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm playing the same save from before any of that happened. In my save he takes it back and she fucks off. With him being a retard as always and not making sure she won't be a threat anymore.

Edit: Avoided the video though.

Last edited:

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
also i noticed that ashley's character model has changed from episode 12, any reason why?
As I recall correctly she has changed her appearance a bit in EP 12 and has informed you about it. It was the scene at the door of MC's new Apartment from his uncle, directly after MC has spoken to the ...uhm "security man"? at the basement about the keys.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, looks like this wild and hot ride is almost coming to an end! Or multiple endings I guess :D
My thoughts on this update:
Haley pregnant! Fuck yeah! Hopefully more of them are next!
Looks like the girls are finally putting boundaries on the MC's manwhoring ways. And you can only agree or get a bad end. Fair enough, I can let Big Titted Goth Chick go but I fully agree with the MC's interpretation that Brittany does not count as a "new" girl!!
I'm wondering if this ending will see any fallout from getting with Ashley's mom?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, looks like this wild and hot ride is almost coming to an end! Or multiple endings I guess :D
My thoughts on this update:
Haley pregnant! Fuck yeah! Hopefully more of them are next!
Looks like the girls are finally putting boundaries on the MC's manwhoring ways. And you can only agree or get a bad end. Fair enough, I can let Big Titted Goth Chick go but I fully agree with the MC's interpretation that Brittany does not count as a "new" girl!!
I'm wondering if this ending will see any fallout from getting with Ashley's mom?
Personally, I will only return to the game if there is an ending where the MC ends up in a relationship with only Brittany (she's Laura's sister, right?). The rest of the LIs don't interest me at this point and if I can do that MC cuts with all of them better.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so my question is pretty simple .... are you planning on multiple endings ??
and last question .. do you think its really fair to have just the five ending when there is other ladies that will want the MC .. or at least should want him .. like the ending of this update ?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Personally, I will only return to the game if there is an ending where the MC ends up in a relationship with only Brittany (she's Laura's sister, right?). The rest of the LIs don't interest me at this point and if I can do that MC cuts with all of them better.
I don't know how popular Brittany (yeah, Laura's sister) is, but to get an ending with just her might be a tall order. Nothing to stop you from hoping though!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I don't know how popular Brittany (yeah, Laura's sister) is, but to get an ending with just her might be a tall order. Nothing to stop you from hoping though!
I always got the feeling she is a side-character. I mean if her being married and missing from the gym meeting wasn't hint enough, the amount of content she usually gets should be.

Reactions: \EGOIST

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Right now I'm not interested in any other LI. I don't know if at the beginning of the game I can avoid having a relationship with Jenn and Haley, but I think if so I'm about to repeat it to do such a thing. Same with Grace. With Laura I would do everything as I have done even to have Brittany (to send Laura to hell after the clock thing) . I suspect I can't avoid Ashley and Leah (but I would if I could).

Reactions: Samga

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I always got the feeling she is a side-character. I mean if her being married and missing from the gym meeting wasn't hint enough, the amount of content she usually gets should be.
Possibly, but since she is the only one with whom I have refused to use the watch to make her breasts grow...

Right now, if not with Brittany, my ideal ending is to break up with everyone and hammer the watch to death.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Possibly, but since she is the only one with whom I have refused to use the watch to make her breasts grow...

Right now, if not with Brittany, my ideal ending is to break up with everyone and hammer the watch to death.
You can actually sort-of get that in this update:
Laura smashes the watch in the beginning. Later the girls ask you to stop going after other women. If you choose to refuse there, you basically break up with them (or vice versa). I considered that a bad ending, but considering your feelings for the main LIs in the game, for you that ending might me as good as it gets :LOL:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can actually sort-of get that in this update:
Laura smashes the watch in the beginning. Later the girls ask you to stop going after other women. If you choose to refuse there, you basically break up with them (or vice versa). I considered that a bad ending, but considering your feelings for the main LIs in the game, for you that ending might me as good as it gets :LOL:
Possibly that is for now the best ending the game could give me. It would be perfect if it's the MC who breaks with them and not the other way around (is it an option at least?). And that Laura breaks the watch gives her a lot of points from my point of view, after that, I could even forgive her and want her include in an ending (although without any other LI, except her sister).

In my country it's said: Teta que mano no cubre no es teta, sino ubre. (Tit that a hand doesn't cover isn't a tit, but an udder) And I fully agree with what the saying goes.

However, since I don't like to see more than one ending, I'll wait to see if there is one in which you break with all of them and stay with Laura's sister. For dreaming...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
so my question is pretty simple .... are you planning on multiple endings ??
I'm not the Developer but I can answer this for you: Yes, there will be multiple endings. In fact there already are multiple endings in the game, right now.

In my country it's said: Teta que mano no cubre no es teta, sino ubre. (Tit that a hand doesn't cover isn't a tit, but an udder) And I fully agree with what the saying goes.
To each their own, and I don't begrudge you your tastes. But udders are by far my favourite euphemism for big tits, and I've got really large hands.
Tell the large breasted women of Spain I'll console them happily.

Last edited:
Reactions: \EGOIST and Rize

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not the Developer but I can answer this for you: Yes, there will be multiple endings. In fact there already are multiple endings in the game, right now.
yeah i know there is already i meant from this update forward ;)

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
yeah i know there is already i meant from this update forward ;)
Unless the man completely loses hope, I'm 90% certain there will be more endings after this. He seems dedicated/insane enough to actually want choice to matter.
I'm also certain that that is why all these recent updates take so long, he's trying to make every choice matter.
I really wouldn't worry about not having (more) multiple endings. If I'm wrong, you can publicly pelt me with stones. :p

EDIT: By the way, your gifs and links are only URLS, don't know if that's intended.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
To each their own, and I don't begrudge you your tastes. But udders are by far my favourite euphemism for big tits, and I've got really large hands.
Tell the large breasted women of Spain I'll console them happily.
Nor do I begrudge your tastes. Everyone has what they have.

I will not object to your comforting them. But maybe someone around here has the same tastes as you.

There is another saying that is: Teta que no cubre mano no es teta, sino grano. (Tit that doesn't cover the hand isn't tit, but grain) I guess this will be more true to your tastes

Reactions: Addictions

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
At this point I am hope that Tiffany (Stripper) is certainly has our child given the batting we gave her. And Brittany, who I adore, certainly ends up with our bastard. And I am getting the feeling that Leah might be with child as well. :3 So many children for one stud.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unless the man completely loses hope, I'm 90% certain there will be more endings after this. He seems dedicated/insane enough to actually want choice to matter.
I'm also certain that that is why all these recent updates take so long, he's trying to make every choice matter.
I really wouldn't worry about not having (more) multiple endings. If I'm wrong, you can publicly pelt me with stones. :p

EDIT: By the way, your gifs and links are only URLS, don't know if that's intended.
yeah i kinda thought there would be more endings .. just thought i'd ask the Dev. to be sure yeah know.

and yeah i know about my url's ... thanks ;)

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I mean how can Brittany not be the most popular? The moment she showed up with those bratty expressions i knew im not going to be invested in the others. Im also looking for an ending only with her, in the original proportions.
I found one where you can run away with her (to be continued) but its already fked up on the way there...and theres another where shes got big boobs, but i prefer her in OG form. Then there seem to be one other where you dont want to use the watch again, and it looks like youll end up with Brittany, but then the game suddenly forces a harem of six on you that doesnt even make any sense :(

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes