Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Personally, I only like Ashley, I play this game for her, but at the same time I like that feeling of hypnosis that she is in my hand. Ashley as a wife and the others as slaves
What I don't like is that Ashley is attached to her friend, and the content about Ashley always has to be together with the other
My idea is the path of romance with Ashley and the others the dark one, but Ashley always wants to be with the friend jajaja

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Sounds good. Tbh Hypnosis content tends to be vile where MC is horrendous and gets away with it, or even if they aren't bad they end up taking an L in the end most times (for being "a bad guy") I find.

So one where you can be a bit of both, or "good"/not horrible (yes, yes hypnosis/brainwashing/etc I get it, lol) isn't bad imo. A little change of pace in the medium, which is definitely out of the box. I don't mind the breast expansion personally. The hypnosis induced body mods is... interesting if thats whats going on? Idk, lol.

(Nvm dont spoil that I'll just play the game.) Seems pretty decent.

Reactions: Rheon Koleos

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, how to avoid the watch being broken, I need the newest content and not the broken watch ending. I'm being forced onto the broken watch ending, I just want to knock up Beth, without having the game ending.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
Okay, how to avoid the watch being broken, I need the newest content and not the broken watch ending. I'm being forced onto the broken watch ending, I just want to knock up Beth, without having the game ending.
The watch can only get broken if you didn't get hypnotized by Laura. Skip through the game and accept that it happens to you at some point. It's kind of essential to the future plot.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
The watch can only get broken if you didn't get hypnotized by Laura. Skip through the game and accept that it happens to you at some point. It's kind of essential to the future plot.
Ah! Thank you my dear friend, you are a game saver, I exactly know what to do now :D

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
Has anything been added or corrected for the Broken Watch endings or were they left as the same from the previous update?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Has anything been added or corrected for the Broken Watch endings or were they left as the same from the previous update?
there are some scenes but very MEH if you ask me, we get Laura's giving a speech about MC's first encounter back in school and how it changed her, then she tells about her cruise with her mom(and how she met Kassie from Endowed <- self-promotion cough cough, she can be replaced by any random NPC and nothing would change cough cough) and how she wants to be in MC's life. Then we have a few variations of this scene, that's pretty much it.

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Isn't it because the dev built his own walkthrough into the game, excluding the most recent patch which he said he wasn't done with?
Correct. There's an ingame walkthrough, though it's not 100% done as of this tester's update. IIRC that's mostly because it's finished for the non-tester build? Something like that, at least.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Does the game change if you give Cory permission to date Ashley - he said if you do it he will turn the other way so you can fuck Leah

Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
Does the game change if you give Cory permission to date Ashley - he said if you do it he will turn the other way so you can fuck Leah
It has no effect, you can later help him hook up with 2 different girls you can't sleep with and he won't score with Ashley regardless of which choice you make.

Hesperidian

Jul 5, 2021
It has no effect, you can later help him hook up with 2 different girls you can't sleep with and he won't score with Ashley regardless of which choice you make.
I might be wrong, but I think it also plays into the variable that decide whether or not he'll actually help you later, in your hour of need. But I doubt a lot of players picked him for that situation, anyway.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes