Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
So what's new? Is the infamous 'broken watch' still on, or does the so called 'true path' get any screen time?
Nothing significant in main path (maybe even nothing at all as I played years ago and don't remember details). Still ending in the gym scene (like 3 or 4 years ago). He just removed hint about continuation of main story that was there for last 2 years. :LOL:

Maybe he will add that as current version (by his word) is partial update and is lacking "hypno/true path" patch continuation that he will update "soon".
Take it how you will. Excluding BE content that was for only part of his audience we get 3 or 4 years of nothing new.

EDIT: I was wrong, there is some additional (if my memory is OK) content outside broken watch. as mentioned below you need to get watch back. On that route where you meet twin sister.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*scratching his head thoughtfully* ask me if I understood anything? No. I did not get anything.
in update 1.2 I got the watch back...so that in update 1.4 I can observe the consequences of the lack of a watch?
I have a feeling that due to the language barrier I missed something out of inattention.
the author decided to play back the plot until the moment of returning the watch to the owner and make sure that the watch was lost? but why? for the sake of drama?

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
The Dev is dragging his feet perhaps he feels he cant repeat his success in this game? I see no reason to drag this game longer than needed.

Also a lot of players lost interest in the game due to Broken Watch taking a huge chunk of the later development. BE is a very niche fetish and at the end it was getting stupid huge along with the story. I basically skip through most of the dialogues in that path. Some people will say the Dev name is expanding universe so the main theme is growing paths but the game name is hypnosis so the expectation for most players is mind control/hypnosis. It's really a chicken and egg thing and we can argue till cows come home and wont come to a consensus.

I can only say the support base for this game wont grow and probably drop if the dev keeps on dragging his feet on releases and focus on all the side paths to cater a very small niche group. He should focus on the main story path and then he can add as many side story as he wants.
This game is all over the place. While I appreciate the effort made to have branching endings and meaningful choice, I don't the the Dev has the talent to pull it off. Which is a problem, but a bigger problem is that WHAT THE FUCK is taking so long? Why are we wasting months of dev time and hours of player time with reading entire treatise SPOKEN from characters. Did anyone just play that update? Laura literally narrates a flashback in gruesome detail. And its stuff we already actually KNOW. Yes, she likes the MC. Yes she has issues. Yes she wants to be better. YES SHE STOLE THE WATCH.

My supposition is the Dev works so little on this game, that he actually forgets what he's put into the story. And now he's just letting it run on and on. Frankly, the game was never better than at the beginning when it was a tight little mystery with maybe a magic watch and a smaller cast of characters. Now its a bloated, boring mess, that I have to keep holding down tab just to get through.

romo-ice

Sep 11, 2019
Anyone have any recommendations for games like this that have a focus on mind control? I get that this one is more focused on BE, but imo the mind control was pulled off well.

Jun 1, 2022
Like the new update overall, nice to see we are get back on track with the main story.

Liked the new scenes, loved the MILF's acceptance of being addicted. Lauras flashback/explanation did make me find my autoclicker though :ROFLMAO:

I do hope we get more payoff for the "Evil Path", author seems... reluctant?... to lets us use the mind control to take total control of the girls, even Laura is mostly the same even when "making her your bitch". That said, the new update alludes to more serious mind control in the future so i hope that is the case.

I'm hopeful and like to see where it goes.

Reactions: theseeker22

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Like the new update overall, nice to see we are get back on track with the main story.

Liked the new scenes, loved the MILF's acceptance of being addicted. Lauras flashback/explanation did make me find my autoclicker though :ROFLMAO:

I do hope we get more payoff for the "Evil Path", author seems... reluctant?... to lets us use the mind control to take total control of the girls, even Laura is mostly the same even when "making her your bitch". That said, the new update alludes to more serious mind control in the future so i hope that is the case.

I'm hopeful and like to see where it goes.
The Dev said the game's MC was "inspired" by himself. So maybe he think is too much of a "good" guy ? Or he just making excuse for dragging the game ...

No idea... but l already cancelled my support for the game. The content release after a year development to be honest disappointing. I dont think i can go another round of "broken watch" style of updates

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Finalized version of this update, which is also a hotfix for stuff, is out now
Alas, I am not a patron

Well, I should clarify
Was technically out yesterday, I only saw it now though

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
For a game titles "Hypnosis" where "choices matter" it sounds like the game is relatively tame? Not that I want some blatantly vile game where the MC treats the girls horrifically, but by the sound of what I've read the darker options are more a rude/harsh rather than forceful? Something maybe closer to like the tamer chapters of Hypno Blink come to mind maybe, as a psuedo-comedic work akin to Saimin Seishidou isn't in play.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
For a game titles "Hypnosis" where "choices matter" it sounds like the game is relatively tame? Not that I want some blatantly vile game where the MC treats the girls horrifically, but by the sound of what I've read the darker options are more a rude/harsh rather than forceful? Something maybe closer to like the tamer chapters of Hypno Blink come to mind maybe, as a psuedo-comedic work akin to Saimin Seishidou isn't in play.
In both ways the MC loves Lean and Ashley, while with the other girls if he is dark, but if they choose vanilla he will be loving. But the main romance is Ashley, I think so

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes