Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 1077859

Overview:
You move in with your best friend and his family under one condition:
That you don’t hook up with your buddy’s cute little sister, Leah.

Discover that your pocket watch can hypnotize Leah and her classmates, causing physical changes.
Get to know each of the girls as you help them grow into more attractive versions of themselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Expanding Universe - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.1
Language: English
Other Games: Endowed
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v1.2a): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v1.2a): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Halloween Special

Extras: Walkthrough - IN-GAME MOD* (v1.0.1)

RandomGuy99 thanks for the share!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1580468 View attachment 1580461 View attachment 1580465 View attachment 1580462 View attachment 1580469 View attachment 1580464 View attachment 995304 View attachment 1580473 View attachment 995310 View attachment 995307 View attachment 635498 View attachment 647423 View attachment 559703 View attachment 695465 View attachment 995313 View attachment 995309 View attachment 995311 View attachment 635547
Hope the android ver gets an update

Reactions: FaithlessH

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Weird, It received the abandonned tag last week (meaning 18 months/more than 500 days without update) and it got updated today... As if the dev did it so his scamming attitude isn't labeled as such.
I dont get this fixation on the Abandoned-Tag. If a game has a decent enough fanbase and because of that Patreon-Backing, nobody cares about the Abandoned-Tag.

I feel that the users here see it as some form of revenge for lazy devs, while in reality, nobody cares if a piracy-site says a game is abandoned.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Weird, It received the abandonned tag last week (meaning 18 months/more than 500 days without update) and it got updated today... As if the dev did it so his scamming attitude isn't labeled as such.
Well tbh isn't he creating like 2 games right now?

The one where you are living in a brothel?
Maybe he needed a creative break so he could flash out the next events?
Idk but if you are in a Situation with a lot of pressure and stress you kinda get a blockade in your head. I would give him the benefit of the doubt.

Jul 1, 2018
I dont get this fixation on the Abandoned-Tag. If a game has a decent enough fanbase and because of that Patreon-Backing, nobody cares about the Abandoned-Tag.

I feel that the users here see it as some form of revenge for lazy devs, while in reality, nobody cares if a piracy-site says a game is abandoned.
No fixation on my part, just an interesting remark. Same thing happened recently with Radiant, another game that wasn't updated for 18 months and when it got the abandoned tag, surprise a little update.

People are free to waste money for years (literally) on dead games and encourage the procrastination of devs, of course. When you've reached such a level of delusion, few things can make a change. Still, It isn't good pub when your game on the most famous AVN site has the abandoned tag, so by pure coincidence an update may happen not long after to correct that.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
No fixation on my part, just an interesting remark. Same thing happened recently with Radiant, another game that wasn't updated for 18 months and when it got the abandoned tag, surprise a little update.

People are free to waste money for years (literally) on dead games and encourage the procrastination of devs, of course. When you've reached such a level of delusion, few things can make a change. Still, It isn't good pub when your game on the most famous AVN site has the abandoned tag, so by pure coincidence an update may happen not long after to correct that.
Oh, even if I quoted you, I did not mean you specific. But I see this all the time that people are basically screaming for the Abandoned-Tag if a game takes some time to Update.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
weird, right after I put this game under my "abandoned" list a few hours ago it got an update. any substantial content?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the obsession with the abandoned tag is more like "warning other people that this game is in the mud/you won't see fresh new content for a long while/the dev is probably milking", it's like warning other people that you found a landmine in a park and until

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
So I last played it I think October or November and thought it would be abadoned, so is there a changelog in v1.4.1 to know if we are still in the broken watch "Endings"?

Reactions: Aelth

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
To be fair the game was a Breast Expansion game from the start, with Hypnosis being the medium. This is clear by the fact that 2/3 (or 3/4? I might be missing one) early endings involve some form of breast expansion, two of them to extreme degrees (IE, being BE Endings)
Lol, no. It had elements of that, but then some people miraculously convinced the dev to massively overcommit to the premise to the point where it essentially became a laughingstock IMO. Primary reason why I stopped supporting them, because I felt it was pointless to continue investing in this one thing that had, for some reason, become all-consuming.

It really wouldn't have bothered me half as much as it did if it had been alternated in favor of other content as well, but it was (and still is IMO) too much. Assuming I even bother to play this again, I'll probably never even go down this path because I was long ago bored with it

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
Oh, even if I quoted you, I did not mean you specific. But I see this all the time that people are basically screaming for the Abandoned-Tag if a game takes some time to Update.
True, but sometimes people wait like 6 months before considering the game MIGHT be abandoned. Unless the dev has made a statement about it, after like 2.5-3 months no updates I assume the game is dead (or at least not going to be updated for a LONG time and so, essentially, dead until proven otherwise). Unless I'm really interested in the premise, I'm not going to keep checking back hoping to catch crumbs. It's just not worth the time investment when I could be doing literally anything else, really

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Lol, no. It had elements of that, but then some people miraculously convinced the dev to massively overcommit to the premise to the point where it essentially became a laughingstock IMO. Primary reason why I stopped supporting them, because I felt it was pointless to continue investing in this one thing that had, for some reason, become all-consuming.

It really wouldn't have bothered me half as much as it did if it had been alternated in favor of other content as well, but it was (and still is IMO) too much. Assuming I even bother to play this again, I'll probably never even go down this path because I was long ago bored with it
At first I thought the Dev was making a parody of other dev's with making women with oversized to the point of ugly tits. But as the game kept coming out with updates, it was more and more clear that it's not a parody, but the dev's actual sole kink (big ugly tits).
Further amazing to me is the continuation of the broken watch story...pretty much everything I've read are people pissed off with the direction of the broken watch path. Yet he spent this whole time still working on that story path...sheesh, if it makes his supporters happy I guess...

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes