Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i wish thy made a new update be for Dec i guess not i hope in the new year then thy would take off that tag

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Don.t u dare say that there Sooo Stupid thy can.t even make another update of the game this Year its there Dam Fault

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
What are you talking about? The most recent post was in November.

The game has the Abandoned tag because they haven't posted any actual downloadable updates in a year. Posting "yeah I'm working but have nothing to show for it, plz keep giving me money" on Patreon doesn't count.
He's more active on his Discord than Patreon. The developer behind Bound by Lust is the same, they don't make Patreon posts about early testing releases, but talk about them on Discord.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
He's more active on his Discord than Patreon. The developer behind Bound by Lust is the same, they don't make Patreon posts about early testing releases, but talk about them on Discord.
Well, F95 rules says that 6 months with no updates gets the abandoned tag. So it'll come off when he posts the update.

Also isn't it kinda rude to not make posts about update progress to the people who are paying to support your game, but then posting free updates in a private Discord? I would be more than a little miffed if I were a paying Patreon.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Typically a Discord channel requires an "invite" to join - and most Patreon tiers will include an invite link and participation options.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes