Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
There is said to be more content on Leah rescue path from Korea? How to get this one? I don't see this in walkthrough. Maybe I am stupid but I did not see it.

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
I've gotta hand it to this dev. Swerving the story in an unpopular direction and then abandoning the game completely is a god-tier troll.
To be fair the game was a Breast Expansion game from the start, with Hypnosis being the medium. This is clear by the fact that 2/3 (or 3/4? I might be missing one) early endings involve some form of breast expansion, two of them to extreme degrees (IE, being BE Endings)

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Oh, abandoned... was lurking here from time to time because somehow I liked Jenn patch (note to myself, really need to find more games with girls like her) but to be fair not much happened since since broken watch ending so I kind of saw this coming.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Oh, abandoned... was lurking here from time to time because somehow I liked Jenn patch (note to myself, really need to find more games with girls like her) but to be fair not much happened since since broken watch ending so I kind of saw this coming.
Apparently here is the new Update:

Happy 2024 -
Be Kind

Reactions: Raoddik

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Be best to start a fresh save, I loaded one and noticed a few things that were not supposed to happen in it. Plus it appears some things have been retconned here and there (I loaded a save at the point the Watch could get broken but a different outcome happened)

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
So, was the hint about another ending when you get the watch back removed? I remember something like that from previous version.

Reactions: rKnight

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
There are lines that is changed from the previous version, there changed story and characters too. i recommend start a new game. but this dev is slow, not sure why he took so long for this amount of content

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Tried a new game a few times but I'm getting locked into the broken watch ending - and I mean locked as the choices that were there in previous versions are missing when I get to that point and in saves I have at those choices less than half let you choose while the rest the choices are removed and go straight into Broken Watch.

Anyone else experience this?

Reactions: privetin13

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think this guy just wanted to troll people who like the mind control kink by making a game showcasing how bad the fantasy really would work out IRL. Thing is, it only works out that way if (like the MC of this story) the person doesn't have a functioning brain beyond making big boobs bigger, everything else is secondary to big boobs :rolleyes:
Dev likely got upset that nobody agreed with his mind control is bad story and gave up when it became clear he would have to make the opposite story he wanted, and rage quit.

johnny566

Dec 19, 2022
Tried a new game a few times but I'm getting locked into the broken watch ending - and I mean locked as the choices that were there in previous versions are missing when I get to that point and in saves I have at those choices less than half let you choose while the rest the choices are removed and go straight into Broken Watch.

Anyone else experience this?
This happened to me too; still trying to figure this out.

Reactions: privetin13
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes