Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
a renpy game is only as hard as however many CGs you want in it. which is going into HS, selecting a pose, and pressing printscreen.
the text you just write in notepad.
export the CGs and text to renpy and voila. you have a new patch.

now i ask you, do you really think it takes over 17 months to push an update out know the above? the answer is it doesn't.
View attachment 3045142

now compare this to a dev that actually does work, look at the update cadence, which actually involves programming in java and drawing and animating scenes yourself. WEEKLY UPDATES.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This.gif
You, Keep Talking.gif

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
a renpy game is only as hard as however many CGs you want in it. which is going into HS, selecting a pose, and pressing printscreen.

now i ask you, do you really think it takes over 17 months to push an update out know the above? the answer is it doesn't.
View attachment 3045142

now compare this to a dev that actually does work, look at the update cadence, which actually involves programming in java and drawing and animating scenes yourself. WEEKLY UPDATES.
View attachment y2mate.com - M Bison Yes Yes Widescreen HD reupload_720p.mp4
View attachment y2mate.com - M Bison Of Course HD Edition_480p.mp4

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022

View attachment 3045142

Yeah technically there was the Holiday Special update on 16/01/23, but I agree that it doesn't really count. Look I'm not disagreeing that the dev obviously hasn't been working on the game much. I just think that sometimes people underestimate the amount of time Ren'Py games take.

wtfmates

Jun 1, 2018
I don.t no why thy have not made a new update Sence Jan this year
Pretty sure that update was available to patreons since May of last year (and just became public in January) so people that actually support the game haven't gotten anything in a year and a half. If you don't care about the "broken watch" side story, the game effectively hasn't been updated in almost 3 years (January 14th 2021 was when the last update to the main story was released to patreons).

Last edited:
Reactions: privetin13

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Pretty sure that update was available to patreons since May of last year (and just because public in January) so people that actually support the game haven't gotten anything in a year and a half. If you don't care about the "broken watch" side story, the game effectively hasn't been updated in almost 3 years (January 14th 2021 was when the last update update to the main story was released to patreons).
1587588052459.gif

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes