• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Please Support this Developer

The is now updated.
Spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex scenes available this episode:
Ashley, Leah, Grace, Laura, Rachel and Daphne.

Enjoy!
Lol, it's funny how the path where MC manages to display basic human functions instead of the IQ of a mentally retarded tadpole, is practically an afterthought that was added later.

Not that it changes much, I mean the dude left an object, that could have wars waged over it, in some bathroom drawer in a party and then got surprised it got stolen.

Last edited:

Peserval

Game Compressor
May 3, 2017
Hypnosis [Ep. 11 v0.9.2] compressed*
compressed size: ~498MB

*This is unofficial version, compression lowers quality of Images/Audio/Video and can potentially break the game

Last edited:

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
I know its a clipping error, but Ashley wouldn't look too bad with short hair.
You know, as most mothers seem cut their hair short for some reasons.
(Yeah, I know. Babys can be assholes...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Lol, it's funny how the path where MC manages to display basic human functions instead of the IQ of a mentally retarded tadpole, is practically an afterthought that was added later.

Not that it changes much, I mean the dude left an object, that could have wars waged over it, in some bathroom drawer in a party and then got surprised it got stolen.
Also if I had an object that was so powerful when I used it on someone I would also make it so they couldn't use it against me or do any kind of harm to me.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Also if I had an object that was so powerful when I used it on someone I would also make it so they couldn't use it against me or do any kind of harm to me.
Of course. It also works both ways as the "turning the tables" path of this episode, still required the same stupidity on the watch owner's part to happen. Actually even more, considering she could do this shit over sound and video.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Ehhhh for me it would be they cant use it on me if it is against my interests or to do harm to me. We could have the girls make our penis larger or a Bitch Breaker penis if wanted.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I like the game but why all sex scene with penetration we cant see that ?
I think I remember reading somewhere it's a software limitation.

Ehhhh for me it would be they cant use it on me if it is against my interests or to do harm to me. We could have the girls make our penis larger or a Bitch Breaker penis if wanted.
There is a route in the game where Laura makes your dick too big to fit inside anyone but her, and optionally her sister too.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes