Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
By satisfying I meant something along the lines of: "hypnotize her to be completely sub to you as well as redo her personality"
You do can do that too with some of the mean options.
The way it all plays out varies depending if you call Brittany, Rachel, or Cory to save you, or if Leah's twin sister saves you, or if you save yourself. There are actually a ton of routes in this chapter, each one is worth looking at.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
God it is so fucking frustrating. Would love to play the game yet not getting any help on here.

Game keeps loading up, then suspending, and then crashing in loadup.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
God it is so fucking frustrating. Would love to play the game yet not getting any help on here.

Game keeps loading up, then suspending, and then crashing in loadup.
I'm not a tech guy, but I can guess some possibilities.
Do other Ren'Py games work for you? If not, then you might be missing a piece of software Ren'Py needs.
Are your drivers up to date?
Have you tried re-downloading the game? Have you tried downloading it from different links?
Are you trying to mod the game? If so, try playing it unmodded.
Have older versions of this game worked for you before?

Oct 29, 2017
Do other Ren'Py games work for you? If not, then you might be missing a piece of software Ren'Py needs.
Have you tried re-downloading the game? Have you tried downloading it from different links?
Excellent suggestions, just think it through logically point by point and eliminate possibilities. While you're at it, might as well run anti-virus if it's not already on a schedule, and run windows update. Absent hearing from other people with the same issue it sounds like it's your system?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
No.
Yes. Literally just updated them a day or so again.
Yes.
No.
Yes.

I'll leave the Log file here for anyone smarter who can help me explain whats the hell is going on here. Feel free to DM anyone.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.

I'll leave the Log file here for anyone smarter who can help me explain whats the hell is going on here. Feel free to DM anyone.
I've just had a couple thoughts:
  1. Have you check in the Quarantine of your anti-virus/malware program for any files that belong in Hypnosis folder (if there is any do a restore and add exception)
  2. Try adding both the Hypnosis zip file as well as the Hypnosis folder to the exceptions list of your anti-virus/malware program.
  3. Do a full restart of your computer and try.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I've just had a couple thoughts:
  1. Have you check in the Quarantine of your anti-virus/malware program for any files that belong in Hypnosis folder (if there is any do a restore and add exception)
  2. Try adding both the Hypnosis zip file as well as the Hypnosis folder to the exceptions list of your anti-virus/malware program.
  3. Do a full restart of your computer and try.
1 and 2: Checked and everything came back clean.
3: Restarted and still getting the same result across all my Renpy games. None won't run. They will "start" but then a point hit 'suspended' before crashing entirely.

Right now I am currently debating if somehow updating my drivers messed something up. Cause I could run any Renpy prior...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The files could be corrupt but the other common cause of this is that the exe isn't compatible.

Right click the exe for the game and try running in compatibility mode for win 7 or vista.

• Thinking Face

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
1 and 2: Checked and everything came back clean.
3: Restarted and still getting the same result across all my Renpy games. None won't run. They will "start" but then a point hit 'suspended' before crashing entirely.

Right now I am currently debating if somehow updating my drivers messed something up. Cause I could run any Renpy prior...:unsure::unsure::unsure:
That is beginning to look like the case. When you updated your drivers some codecs "disappeared".
Have you ran windows own updater?
Also the last time I had a codec issue I installed and been fine since. (Then again I also have WIndows Media Player, Quicktime, Realplayer, VLC and Divx as well. So maybe the combo of all them is what helps me)

However when I compared your log against mine I noticed there was no display/graphics info in yours.

• Thinking Face

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That is beginning to look like the case. When you updated your drivers some codecs "disappeared".
Have you ran windows own updater?
Also the last time I had a codec issue I installed and been fine since. (Then again I also have WIndows Media Player, Quicktime, Realplayer, VLC and Divx as well. So maybe the combo of all them is what helps me)

However when I compared your log against mine I noticed there was no display/graphics info in yours.
Windows Updater: Have run, and no updates to speak of. I used 'Driver Easy' to help update the drivers.

Will try the Codec thing and see it something works.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
While I have not used that particular program driver updaters in general have a bad reputation. Try updating your graphics card drivers manually and check if that solves the issue.
I downloaded from them, but I had to install the update manually. Which I did.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thanks Spfjolietjake for recommending this to me.

Was a little put off at first by the breast expansion, but I really like that you can stop and go stupidly big.

expandinguniverse Thanks for the nice game. Despite some major aggravation at 2am because I was using the out of date mod that messed up the end for me. I really enjoyed this.

Ashley is super cute. Grace has a perfect come fuck me look and over all it's been a lot of fun.

One other thing to mention, expandinguniverse thank you, thank you, thank you for the option to not force Leah on Ashley and keep her straight and for yourself, and removing Ashley's feelings for Leah. I can not tell you how much I love that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks Spfjolietjake for recommending this to me.

Was a little put off at first by the breast expansion, but I really like that you can stop and go stupidly big.

expandinguniverse Thanks for the nice game. Despite some major aggravation at 2am because I was using the out of date mod that messed up the end for me. I really enjoyed this.

Ashley is super cute. Grace has a perfect come fuck me look and over all it's been a lot of fun.

One other thing to mention, expandinguniverse thank you, thank you, thank you for the option to not force Leah on Ashley and keep her straight and for yourself, and removing Ashley's feelings for Leah. I can not tell you how much I love that.
I adore me some grace, totally didn't think I would be so smitten with her towards the beginning. Glad you enjoyed it. And here's to the endings just getting better and better

Reactions: Naxos

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.

If you have no speakers or headphones or anything that can play sound, connect something, even if you play it mute

Its stupid but renpy needs some sound system connected

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes