Oct 29, 2017
I like the idea of an antagonist, I like the idea of challenging the MC, the girls, &c, and I liked that the mind control aspect was turned around on the MC. I've greatly enjoyed the game thus far. I'm even spending some time supporting your game.

The MC is not being naive. Naive (why am I getting a red squiggly here? That's not spelled wrong) is not realizing when a girl is into you or is DTF with basically no effort on your part.

The MC is objectively stupid at times. You bring your mind control watch and leave it somewhere out of your control, unsecured in a drawer anyone can access?

Then when you finally get it back you almost seem to go out of your way to not correct the conditioning on you and your friends? None of the reasons given seemed plausible to me. Can't do it here in the kitchen, mom might come home soon, so let me go upstairs alone and spend some time still conditioned, what could possibly happen?

masterofborg

Mar 23, 2018
Hey guys!
My apologies for not being too active on here lately.
I wrote a long ass summary for the game as well as a response to some of your comments, criticisms and feedback if any of you are interested in checking it out.
Cheers!
Thanks for taking the time to explain your reasons for the most recent story arc. You did a very good job of conveying a sense of powerless and fear that comes from being controlled by someone who seems to be acting only based on their own desires and seems to lack the empathy to use that kind of power to bring happiness to others.

With that said, feeling powerless in that way isn't something that I find enjoyable and I am glad to hear that you feel that you may have pushed a little too hard.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
expandinguniverse Please tell me that there will be $ Bcum = True!!!
B=Big B as Beth :love::love:
She did lick cum off blanket.. gotta be at least a little addicted, right? And Ashley surelly will understand her mom's addiction ! :eek::love:
Need to let mom alleviate the desire ...

What not to expect:
You won't find NTR
I’m not a foot guy.
I’m also not into rape.
My enjoyment is based on a girl’s enjoyment. If she’s not having a good time, I’m not either.
Respect.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
hi ,i really liked the story till you thought to make the story a shitty drama with the stolen watch....since then the story sucks is uninteressting and only makes my head ache....sorry if it offends you but i dont get why a cool story has to be uncool and all the conversations with oneanother is now become boring...why cant the author let a story flow in a cool way,instead make it "more interessting" in a bad way....i really lost my fun to play it any further, was that the intention by makin this twist?! whatever -it´s only my opinion nothing that matters, i know a lot of people will find it cool "an antagonist uhhhhh"...but i take my freetime to be entertained and not to have headache....dont need to answer me!

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys!
My apologies for not being too active on here lately.
I wrote a long ass summary for the game as well as a response to some of your comments, criticisms and feedback if any of you are interested in checking it out.
Cheers!
There is a saying, "go big or go home." I say keep going big. I love your game.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So there are so many branches that all seemingly end up in the same place I'm super confused now. I think this will be a game where I'll have to do some heavy editing to the script in the future.

That said, even when I was able to retrieve the watch it didn't even seem like the MC did anything. Brittany only removed Laura's commands from the MC. And what's the point in the random twin sister who just shows up to unhypnoitize you out of the blue and then disappears? So strange.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So there are so many branches that all seemingly end up in the same place I'm super confused now. I think this will be a game where I'll have to do some heavy editing to the script in the future.

That said, even when I was able to retrieve the watch it didn't even seem like the MC did anything. Brittany only removed Laura's commands from the MC. And what's the point in the random twin sister who just shows up to unhypnoitize you out of the blue and then disappears? So strange.
Twin sister? Of who? Laura? She doesn't have a twin. Britt is her older sister.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Yeah. But, she's not even in the game. Just words right now. Maybe in a future update. We don't know.
She's in the game. That's the reason that she was able to grab the pocket watch from Laura. Because that wasn't Leah, it was her twin. Then she completely disappears, lol.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i started a new game just in case ... i didn't wanna miss anything .. awesome game as usual ... wtg (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm just happy that everything is good with Leah again but damn I always enjoy playing through these updates and trying to remember where we are at with each girl :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes