Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
He wrote before it will be another part of broken watch ending. I really want to get back to updates containg both BE AND hypnosis/corruption....
If I remember correctly, it should be the last part of the Broken Watch-Ending.

Reactions: Jarul

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
If I remember correctly, it should be the last part of the Broken Watch-Ending.
Well, he wrote that but it means nothing as I remember at first it was mean to be two part ending. It get extended to 3 parts and now to 4. It would not surprise me if he would extend to 5 or more. Also doesn't forget he now at this same time develop second game so things got delayed even more.

On the other note, anyone have today's Patreon update? It have this joy bringing title of "Well, crap." so......

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8
May 14, 2020
It crashes everytime I try to get past the sex scene with Laura after the hot tub, this happened back when I played it at v1-0-3 so i stopped played and hopped it wouldnt happen again since it has been updated further. Also I even have a newer more powerful laptop. What can i do to fix this?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
It crashes everytime I try to get past the sex scene with Laura after the hot tub, this happened back when I played it at v1-0-3 so i stopped played and hopped it wouldnt happen again since it has been updated further. Also I even have a newer more powerful laptop. What can i do to fix this?
Any error messages when it crashes?

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Well, he wrote that but it means nothing as I remember at first it was mean to be two part ending. It get extended to 3 parts and now to 4. It would not surprise me if he would extend to 5 or more. Also doesn't forget he now at this same time develop second game so things got delayed even more.

On the other note, anyone have today's Patreon update? It have this joy bringing title of "Well, crap." so......

Well, crap.
Hey everyone!

I was in a rush to put out the tester version of the game before I head out the door, and I accidentally posted to everyone. I've had problems in the past with the unfinished tester version leaking, so I decided to put a password on it to prevent that.
However, that means I dangled the carrot in front of you guys and I feel like an asshole. So here is my formal apology with a delightful picture of Ashley in an attempt to distract you.
And now I'm jumping on a plane to catch a red eye flight. I'll be back to working on the game to try to get the finished version up in a few days.

Thanks, everyone!

Reactions: gojira667 and Jarul

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** broken watch ending (not an update)

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Jude6

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
People are always bemoaning the broken watch branch. But they never say what they like about the main path.
We like having a hypno watch that we can use to further cement our control over our harem. Notice that most of the complaints happen when the watch is lost, used against the MC, or in this case broken. A significant portion of the folks that are into a hypno based harem building game are here cause they want to play an MC that's in a position of hypnotic control and domination. So when the MC is denied access to the watch those players lose the primary point of appeal that drew them into the game in the first place.

Reactions: Jarul and YaOLO
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes