Taedin

May 19, 2023
>Incest Tag
>MC is a stranger
>Into the trash it goes
Technically speaking, there is incest. One of the sub-heroines (cafe manager) is the MC's estranged biological daughter, though he doesn't recognize her. It's only in some scenes from her perspective that she bemoans the fact that her own father is doing this without realizing who she is.

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai and ronney

Cornholio

Mar 25, 2017
From the comments I'm guessing I'm gonna want more translation to be done before I actually play this game.

How's the impreg anyway, is it just bad/good end impreg or is it the fun kind? Do we get the ultra-based ovum cut-in or just "She is now pregananant"
To answer your question: There's really no "visual indicator" of impregnation - pregnancy only shows up as post-game, but the characters are visibly pregnant in basically EVERY scene (which there are a lot of). Gotta say that's a based dedication of the dev :love:. The post-pregnancy "mechanic" is also present in his previous games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior
Jul 4, 2018
How the fuck do you turn NTR guard off? like could someone just post pictures on how to do so? The games instructions are hella unclear and I've barely made it through knowing what to do as is.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
How the fuck do you turn NTR guard off? like could someone just post pictures on how to do so? The games instructions are hella unclear and I've barely made it through knowing what to do as is.
You can turn it off in the options. If you mean the NTR fee then its always on.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I finished it once and there's no New Game+? I like the concept but it's not interesting enough to have to play it a dozen times to get all the endings.

Reactions: Yamemai

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is cuckold you cucking or being cucked ?
both. you take away others lovers but if you fuck up the local area the girls can get raped and you can prostitute them. not doing either will likely complicate the game, im still reading the tutorial but already hope i can cheat the money stat with engine - there are plugins you have to pay for that "protect" the girls (making it so nothing happens)

you can turn on a baseline option in the settings that makes the plugin default active, but it runs up your costs.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
both. you take away others lovers but if you fuck up the local area the girls can get raped and you can prostitute them. not doing either will likely complicate the game, im still reading the tutorial but already hope i can cheat the money stat with engine - there are plugins you have to pay for that "protect" the girls (making it so nothing happens)

you can turn on a baseline option in the settings that makes the plugin default active, but it runs up your costs.
Yeah I'm looking for a way to cheat money too , its rpgm so if I can find the save file location I can hopefully just use the online editor

Reactions: jlkawaii
2.60 star(s) 17 Votes