foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
I did not translate the scene location labels since there are 2000 images.

Volunteer raises the regional morality like mentioned in the tutorial. Remember to check the help page for some help.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
What's the rape tag for? Is it tied to the hypnosis one or is it a whole separate non-con thing?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
HypnoFamilyPlanningS-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lgn332

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Hello, can any one spoil me in ''starting choice''
- is it MC's Dick?

- And This's Netorare or Netori Scenes? Thanks
There is a single boy character as one of the 22 heroines.

The NTR scene skip function is the NTR like events that happen to your family when regional morality goes down too much.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Most of what you need is translated. The opening explanation of the game has a lot of untranslated text that's probably from screenshots of the original game used and thus image text instead of game text. However, labels and titles of a number of things are still untranslated. Easy enough to work around with an image translator (e.g. use google translate on your phone camera if on desktop) or just figure out what things are for. But mildly annoying.

For real. The opening is like, 20 minutes of convoluted explaining the game mechanics. Then re-explaining them. Short basics are:
- You need to lower the "mind" value (0-100)
- You need to have enough money to pay your debts
- You need to watch out for town morality if you don't want them to get raped/pay for the NTR Guard
- You need to watch out for the suspicions of sub-heroines/hypnotize them
- You have ~53 weeks with 3/actions per week to reach an ending. And should aim to have at least one character fully hypnotized (0/100 mind value)

Beyond that, honestly probably better to skip the intro, save when you can start actually playing the game. And just click the app in the lower left, then the ? mark in the top right to scroll through the game manual as needed.

Other than the tutorial and the labels on the scene/ bottom left, What else is left untranslated? Remember if playing on an old patched version or raw to start a new game because not all translated stuff will show unless a new game is used.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
translation on UI is awful, imposible to understand, sadly we will have to wait and see if any fan translates it so we can clearly understand what we are doing
Impossible. Those are all images and there are thousands of them, even the ones on the bottom left have 60 iterations and I gave up after trying to redraw them because of the heart tattoo. Blame the game engine and all who develop on it.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
The description is a bit lacking.
Who is the male protagonist? Is it a brother?
It says incest, but that could technically be because the sisters and mom are hypnotized to do things together.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Save location is in- Appdata- Roaming-HypnosisFamilyPlanS_v103. From what i understand- there point system for each character. When i play first time i only choose family members and got all they endings. The second time- i choose every single other girls and got 0 endings. So without cheat- you probably need to focus aabout 4-5 girls max on 1 playtrough

Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
The description is a bit lacking.
Who is the male protagonist? Is it a brother?
It says incest, but that could technically be because the sisters and mom are hypnotized to do things together.
The MC is a stranger who hypnotizes the family he is living with into thinking he is son/brother and the dad in some instances. There are some scenes between the sisters and the mom.

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes