• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py I am developing a game with hijab women. Give me some ideas, please!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want this game?

• Total voters

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
just follow your vision...no one can please everyone, and whatever you do, there will be those (banality chick/guy example from above), who will try to bring you down and (kinda) force their particular wishes and kinks.
also as it has been said, dont think an engrish is particular problem, here are probably of 80% players non-native speakers, and with various engrish levels (myself included)...as youre gathering more support having native proofreader always is a good thing though.
as for male mc, i also dont think husband should be particularly interesting to play, unless you bring some outside drama.
son as mc is probably overused concept (though the most popular one i think), so perhaps one of neighbors, friends or distant relatives or so....
also i agree, if you already have one-two games in active development, it would be for the best to finish those, before starting new project....unless those arent popular ones, or you arent satisfied with them, or for any other reason you wanna fresh start (though usually is preferred to have finished project/s, than to jump from project to project).
The possible problem playing as the male protagonist for this type of story is; people may get bored if we focus mostly on Grace. People may want more than Grace. Then the main concept, Nikah Halala is going to be missed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SCORPION.SKY

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
go for multiple mc, depends on situations, whoever fits better
btw, for go back to your husband after 3 talaq , woman need to officially married to another man and divorce him officially too, so the laws of Islam let her back to her 3talaq husband

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
go for multiple mc, depends on situations, whoever fits better
btw, for go back to your husband after 3 talaq , woman need to officially married to another man and divorce him officially too, so the laws of Islam let her back to her 3talaq husband
Thanks. Yes, and it should be real marriage because one can't run game on god.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Female protagonist - Grace's top row of pictures looks best to me. Graces friends look alright. I'll pass on getting back with husband and will ignore the son pass on the cousin will go after the neighbor and pass on the friend.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Female protagonist - Grace's top row of pictures looks best to me. Graces friends look alright. I'll pass on getting back with husband and will ignore the son pass on the cousin will go after the neighbor and pass on the friend.
Thank you, my friend.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
My thoughts of this project are:
1. If you want to make it, make it. If it keeps you awake at night, if you have great ideas you wish to fulfil, if you hear the characters speak in your mind, if you get out of bed in the morning and run to your computer because you have an awesome idea: do it. At least in the early years of development your passion will be your main driving force, don't let a bunch of random dudes in F95 tell you what to do.
2. Male protagonists are easier to relate to IMHO.

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
Dont you already have 2 female protag games? Could be a good opportunity to expand your audience. I mean honestly I wouldn't start a third game while im still developing 2, as that usually leads to a lot of doubt, but thats just me.

Totally true.. the DEV ask for opinion, the dude hit the jackpot in the suggestion.. already make TWO GAMES WITH FEM PROTA.. Its time for male prota, don you think?? - Dont matter its male o fem prota.. only matter your dedication for your project.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
My thoughts of this project are:
1. If you want to make it, make it. If it keeps you awake at night, if you have great ideas you wish to fulfil, if you hear the characters speak in your mind, if you get out of bed in the morning and run to your computer because you have an awesome idea: do it. At least in the early years of development your passion will be your main driving force, don't let a bunch of random dudes in F95 tell you what to do.
2. Male protagonists are easier to relate to IMHO.
Thank you so much. Yes, I do have a passion. And motivation is I came from a broken country. So, there's no way back. I stop working I and my family go to the street, so, I've been doing these works super seriously.

Totally true.. the DEV ask for opinion, the dude hit the jackpot in the suggestion.. already make TWO GAMES WITH FEM PROTA.. Its time for male prota, don you think?? - Dont matter its male o fem prota.. only matter your dedication for your project.
As I have mentioned earlier, I, myself am a feminine one ever since and the rest on the team are girls. So, I am so used to writing from a female pov.

But I do wanna expand my audience, too. So, I'll think about turning my head to a male protagonist.

Yes, you are right. As an artist, I don't necessarily need to follow what the bunch of dudes on F95 said. But on the other hand, almost all of my previous patrons come from F95. So, I have to treat every possible customer, supporter in a view of the business.

Hey, but I do thank you all for giving me the ideas. I mean it.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
I personally think there are too many games with male protagonist, wouldn't mind seeing another female mc.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Funny how the same people asking for male mc also hate ntr which is already a tag for this game, i'm sure that most people asking for male mc won't even be playing the game so I'm not sure why they are giving their opinions...

Honestly I don't care about the gender of the mc as long as the game is good.

Just do you dev, If you feel more confortable with female mc keep on with it, we only have 2k female mc games and over 5k male mc ones, it's easy to see which one is needing more love...
You could even go for a futa protag if you wanted to compromise with a female mc that also has a dick.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I can understand your point, though. As a woman, while working with a female team might adjust your development style for one way. I don't know the statistic on how many females and males playing adult games, but I'd also suggest going for the style you like most. What's the point in developing something if you don't enjoy doing it?. However, for a change in experience, I'd also highly recommend creating a game with a male MC at least once. That way, you can expand your ideas and brainstorm easier on what to do next with your upcoming scenes. No matter what you do, you'll always gain valuable experience from it.

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I hate freepass because it's NOT a female's game. A female's game in which no man wants, does not court, does not want a woman, does not fight for a woman? But EVERY woman in the game is a lesbian. I'm sorry, but this doesn't happen in real life. It's more like a prepuberty boy's fantasy.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I feel a musilm female protagonist will be much better idea. As lthe idea of halala and all applied to female. Also, as females are restrective in muslim society, i think the story can be further devoloped with far more scenarios than a male one.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Here, even 2% of fem games are created by guy and include a multiple protagonist or an ugly anime.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote