VN Ren'Py I am developing a game with hijab women. Give me some ideas, please!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want this game?

• Total voters

Anti-R

Formerly 'Deathlysin'
Mar 7, 2021
mc has girl child friend that have young sister and mother who lost her huband because of accident, make them has hijab and in poor state with slipper, then after ntr, let them have piercing on nipple, clit, stomach, tongue, ear, with garter belt, high heel, lingerie and they move place at ugly bastard/old man rich place on hill, mc try to tackle his gf and sister and mother but mc got seduce by them first but the real thing is it was order by that ugly bastard, after they acommplish the mission the old man marry them but there are last girl which ugly bastard want to marry and it was his older sister which cover in burqa and lingerie and got tatoo, mc got hard on and just jerking and crying in their nude marriage, mc got caught and bring to secret room there mc penis was tied by rope which prevent his cum and ugly bastard maid inject aphrodisiac at mc penis until he burst cumming while watching the 4 girl in honeymoon, when mc cum the maid whip mc and fistfuck mc ass, the reason 4 girl in ugly bastard side was because of loan borrow by mc friend mother and they must live with him while got sex harrased by that old man using aphrodisiac, mc then throw out from that house by his childhood crush while riding sex with that fat old man while walking and they continued in bed upstair while she scream satisfied, all of four girl has busty and huge ass and mc always see it before and jerk on his room at night, the old man see it and took the opportunity to record his masturbation and blackmail him, the fat old man want mc to be his chair while he seat, covered by cloth in a party, the fat old man also put mc ass with vibrating dildo and make mc his dog, while guest came home the fat old man order his maid to take out the dildo in his ass and call his other rich fat old man friend who love young man and the old man friend take no time to put his big bulge bead dick in his ass and the fat old man friend bring mc to the old man room which all 4 girls take bath and let all the girl lick his butt hole, mc got angry and try to stop them but mc neck was grab and choke hard by old man friend and was fuck agressively while mc try to walk by using his arm and leg which got tied just like dog and his mouth was also close by vibrating dildo, mc got ahegao face and they cum altogether, mc cum so hard the semen was on floor, the maid use syringe to take all the semen on floor and try to use that semen to mix with rich ugly old lady without mc knowing, then at old man place there are letter which said mc has to marry the ugly old woman because mc got baby which was sent to lab by maid order by the old man, mc lose hope and try to suicide by jumping but got caught by old lady bodyguard and was brought to car and mc was tied on chair while the ugly old lady riding him sex until morning, in morning when mc got woke up, he was surround by ugly old woman bodyguard with old man and 4 girl came as guest in nude while watching them had sex, they laugh at the married couple and whip them until mc cum until the marriage was approved by the 4 girl squirting and bukkake by the ugly old woman bodyguard, story continued in chapter 2 when mc was used as dog by old lady and ....

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Maybe a dominance path way adds something to your game, if you can reconcile it with your vision. A common thread in many games with a female protagonist is that as far as heterosexual interactions go the protagonist ends up in either submission or (not necessarily submissive) promiscuity, both driven by corruption. But there's no reason why corruption couldn't make her more dominant and push her to violate social norms.

Reactions: AlixWoe

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
One id have the player pick a gender M or F. That should still effect the family. From the males p.o.v it's midlife crisis. Or the dads just in closet not easy to escape family and public expectations.
From the female its exploration that unwanted but a well deserves freedom to choose.

Last edited:

Little_Devil

Oct 19, 2018
Hi I think it is an awesome game starting with a female protagonist.

If she is in a high-class, conservative, traditional and religious family then her values are very different form your normal person for EG: the family name is more importin than her, image is everything the alders have the last word.

The way she dresses is a part of her, so giving up will be an internal struggle if you planning it.

She must always have a mahram (by marriage are those whom it is forever forbidden to marry) with her so maybe the son can be a bad influence or came to know the moms bad dealings to keep the family name good.

Changing her nature will be also so be an internal struggle SO not just see dick one time and now she is a slut.

As for the ex-husband Nikkah Halala can also been made into blackmail.

If you can make it the internal struggle always come up but you can choose to overrule it by saying I am over thinking it lol

pleaseletme

Sep 6, 2020
Like the idea. Not big on incest at all but the fem protag / cheating (not cuckold) aspect of it is great. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Cheers.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Your character is beautiful, it feels really tragic to put a hijab on her.

Reactions: Rafster

incognito08

Jun 1, 2018
I'm a Muslim male. And I've never heard about Halala before . lol
A quick wiki-ing said there is a hadith that said that its haram, so it makes sense why you didn't. Probably a percentage of a percentage of Muslims actually practices it.

Although since we are already in more uncharted territory, maybe some of the people that the husband/whoever picked doesn't believe in the practice and actually like "Grace" for real? So we get actual stakes on their side too for her to be theirs. You can either have a religious angle to it or a non-religious one, or both. If you can't avoid religion stuff in this, might as well make it part of the larger story. The husband will need a lot of development though if he could be turned "good", cause by default he will start as the bad guy. Ultimately, up to you though. Do what you think works best.

Jotir

Dec 16, 2017
try isis slave wife, female as mc, you can just submision slave slut wife or domination wife make isis as her bitches, and add some action like able to fight back and escape

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: krak0n

Aronroggers

Oct 13, 2021
I think a daughter should also be included, who could be corrupted and put in this ntr form, maybe the sons, little sister

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Something like awam or john.But not exactly cuckold mostly cheating like grinding or touching but no sex and incest teasing with son or her friend.Can you please decrease your choice text box they take so much screen.

nxxomi

Mar 21, 2022
I think a daughter should also be included, who could be corrupted and put in this ntr form, maybe the sons, little sister
WOW!!
This could be a dream of a game. Imagine DMD where D hast hijab at first and is corrupted into
a slut and at the end to a prostitute with lots and lots of NTR... :love::LOL:

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
muslim girl(maybe with a daughter too) beated up by her violent husband and she search comfort in her female friends. After some time she want sex with her/them but obviously she should hide the relationship from her husband and from everyone

Guvell

Sep 5, 2021
okay, pretty interesting character and setting, I'm not super familiar with the culture, but if anything, your other games did actually propelled me to research about it, so I'm sure it's gonna happen again!

Also, I fell in love with your games because of the female POVs and the agency the women you write have over their sexual adventures (I hate static characters that are r*ped, molested or manhandled without doing shit).

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Thank you guys for letting me know. I mean it. But umm... About that,

Those problems were solved long ago in my game. Free Pass has a normal mode and hard mode. In normal mode, there is no threshold or limitation. And it's story-driven, so, If you want to go with Zoe, you don't need a filthy point from Joseph.

About Female Protagonist, I, myself am a feminine one and the rest of the people on my team were female, too. That is why my games are feminine themes. But yeah, I might try it as RedPillBlues said to expand the audience.
Personally, I'd be welcome to having more women MCs
This game https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch3-03b-p-zorlun.66806/ has one and it's wildly popular.

As someone who likes comic authors from the likes of crispy cheese and the other one that starts with a V (vendetta maybe?) that I can't recall where the MCs are muslims, I certainly would appreciate it. But to each their own

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote