VN Ren'Py I am developing a game with hijab women. Give me some ideas, please!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want this game?

• Total voters

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Game with hijab women? SIGN ME IN!

Here are some of my ideas that might help you developing this game. First, let's talk about name. Grace is not a common name for female Muslim in Asian. Plus, she comes from a high-class, conservative, traditional and religious family just like you said. Names like Fatima, Jasmeen, Nadira, or Rania or anything else that suits much better in that scope. I leave it to you for now.

Next, we're gonna discuss about whether to go with Male Character(MC) or Female Character (FMC).

MC:
The only possibility for this character would be whether it will be the ex-husband (Fahad) or the new husband (lets go with Karim for now), since she has to marry another guy first, and then she has to be divorced by the new husband before she can remarry Fahad. The problem with this path is Fahad can't do anything about it since he used three Talaqs. Even if he wanted her back, when she already married to another guy and make a relationship, this will make Fahad the Bad Guy and Grace a cheater. Simple as that.

If Grace wanted to get back to Fahad, Karim has to divorce her first. But that would be dumb if he just do that. I mean he would definitely fucked her a lot before letting her go, or maybe they fight everyday and then Karim use the three Talaqs as well. You can choose to make the storyline. I'm just giving you some insight on how Muslim's marriage works.

Third possibilities would be irrelevant, if you want other guy to be MC. This will make the MC the devil for wanting Grace all for himself since she already married to Karim and destroy her goal of wanting to go back to Fahad. If you want the MC to be the good guy, he has to encourage Grace to stay with Karim and forget about Fahad.

My thought about using MC path is I highly don't recommend you use this path. I think that's all I can say about MC.

FMC:
I'm assuming Grace will be the main character for FMC and this will open a lot of opportunities for this path. She can decide for herself (I mean the players are still in control), whether to be the good wife and forget about Fahad completely, or make some trouble and keep on insisting to go back to Fahad, or she can be swayed by bad influence such as maybe her friends, or being dominated by Karim and become a submissive wife, or maybe by some random guys.

FMC path, in my opinion, is much better for this theme since it's focused on Muslim tradition. If it was other than that, you can choose either both MC or FMC. I won't argue with it.

The main goal is for Grace to remarry Fahad. How to achieve that? You already lay out the path. Marry another guy, get divorced and wait for the Iddah to finish and remarry Fahad. Easy, right? Nope. We'll cover that in the next part.

Obstacles/Antagonists:
There has to be some difficulties she has to go through. You have to set the who the antagonists are, or maybe just one you can decide. Here are some of my thought.

1. Her friends.
Her friends can be the bad influence saying that they already cheating behind their husband. Encouraging Grace to be more open-minded.

2. Karim, the new husband. (You can develop this character later.)
He can either be a good husband and try to make Grace forget about Fahad, or he is a beast in bed making Grace completely submissive to his dick. *Wink* *Wink*. Or he's the one that corrupted Grace and turning her into a slut. Just some example.

3. The "Bad" neighbor / Fahad's friends / Strangers
They seduced her. They turned her into a whore. She's in relationship with them. You name it. Get creative and go wild.

That's all I can say for now.
Wish you luck. (y) ;)

Last edited:

nxxomi

Mar 21, 2022
IMO try to follow your own taste instead of suiting everybody. The story could be only good
if the writer enjoys it. I don't like the new trend where the developer making polls and asking
everybody "what do you want to see...?!"
You will never be able to understand fully a fetish if it's not your own. So listening to your gut
and good luck (y)
I don't understand what's wrong with asking for Opinions?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I don't understand what's wrong with asking for Opinions?
Losing individual essence mostly.

When you gather opinions from other people (especially users instead of writers) you basically will turn any project into a generic frankenstein.
This behavior usually leads to developers creating products they don't really care about/understand just because people asked for something and at worst it will lead to project abandonment because of lack of interest.

Truth is people have no idea what they want, and you will never be able to create anything new if you keep listening to people's opinion instead of following your own creative instinct.

rd2005

Jan 27, 2022
the graphics and renders are nice i hope the story as well as animations too ..and i request you to make female mc

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
One of my all time favorite moments in ANY adult material 3D & 2D is one of the endings from Witch Trainer. Hermione sneaks off to fuck the MC and he cums in her hair she wraps the cum up in her hair and she returns to give a speech infront of the whole school with it slowly starting to leak out, imo a Hijab would be great for a scene similar to this.

Reactions: ColumbaTiberius
Jul 3, 2020
Sounds interesting. I'm assuming some of the direction the game takes will be in who Grace marries, with your choice leading to meeting certain events and characters who will help or hinder Grace in her quest to reunite with her husband.

I'm not read up on the subject, but I would guess her husband needs to maintain a distance for the duration of the new marriage, so maybe it's the son who visits to monitor the progression of the plot as you go through key events.

Were I to guess how femaleXfemale gets triggered... one of the men Grace can choose to marry is gay and lives with his younger sister, who is also gay and very interested in Grace. Prior to finding out about the sister, maybe Grace chose the gay man as a way to get her new marriage and avoid being touched by a man who isn't her original husband too much. So while Grace doesn't have to worry about sexual corruption from her new husband, she does have to face solicitations from her new sister-in-law. Or maybe the gay husband wants his sister to get her way so he can use Grace to keep hiding his sexuality.

Good luck with your game development.

Dec 2, 2021
I think a NTR game with this setting would be really unique, and great what with the hard themes in religion of "purity" and ownership. At least, there's definitely a lot of potential for quality corruption content here.

I'd vote the ex-husband Fahad as protag, trying to get back and win over the wife after his mistake as well as attempting to protect her from corruption (better fuckers/bigger cocks/sexual liberation and self-realisation, etc), but that's just me. There's definitely no shortage of Fem MC corruption games out there, and in your portfolio.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhin00

madmar

Apr 20, 2021
MC is male son is best but you used female is MC it's going bore waste, MC male is fuck stepmother,mother ,aunt,mother in law like in hijab is Muslim so my suggestion is MC male only son fuck all milf to female actresses so it's gone superhit game and change veriety of muslims contrary story

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Maybe adding a caning segment in the game? If i'm not wrong, it is a punishment given to muslim women and men that commit crimes relating to Islam in some south east asian countries, it's probably a substitue for the heavy punishment of stoning. Considering that Grace is an Asian muslim i think it's suitable to put this in the game as a scene or maybe an alternate route for BDSM fetishists
Well, in Islam the rule is that as long as wife hasn't committed adultery, she can be punished anyway so long as the punishment itself doesn't cause lasting injury/scarring. So, BDSM ahoy.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Hijab Girls/Women: Lets go!

Fem MC: YES

Grace Model: MOAR!
- Stretch Marks: MOAARR!
- Makeup: some shade of purple would look better, dont use several colors for the makeup, just basic makeup for the day.
* Darker Eyebrows: for the full Muslim look.

Grace Friends: YEESS!
- Preggo Girlfriend: Hehe, yea boi!
* Lactation/Milk Play: FTW.

Grace Family: Meh.
- Father: Looks like crap... Perfect.
- Son: Should be more good looking, make him look more like his mother (milky skin, big eyes, taller, ect)

Other Characters: OK, why not.

Gameplay:
* Just don't go sandbox please.

Looking foward to the release dev, overall looks pretty good, i can't wait to play

hakueiryuu00

Dec 21, 2020
Might as well use the female neighbor as Grace since she looks so hot... or u could give her more screentime than other character ( just my preference cuz istg she looks so beautiful)

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Super hot design...

I'm not a big fan these kind of Ntr, I prefer when hubby corrupt his wife in a hotwife. All my ntr ideas are about one guy who wants to watch his wife/gf being fucked by other guys, and she slowly corrupt herself in a hotwife

But i desire lucky to your project. I see potential

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote