VN Ren'Py I am developing a game with hijab women. Give me some ideas, please!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want this game?

• Total voters

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
I had an idea for a game like this (religious/conservative society fem MC), maybe your character could seek out her husband's father (or other elder type figure) in order to gain approval for the re-marriage? Of course that would lead to a corruption route where she continually demonstrates 'proper' submission and could end a bunch of different ways (like she catches her husband cheating and runs off with the fil, or she continues to cheat while trying to mend the relationship, etc.). There's a lot of material for scenes here, like an epilogue where she's raising her husband's siblings lol.

This dynamic would also work with a younger female character, showing the darker aspect of a male-dominated society. Either way it would be interesting to see the woman's feelings and thoughts as she rationalizes/enjoys the harsh treatment she gets. I think that's where the 'taboo' factor is

d_generate

Apr 23, 2020
Hey,

Love the idea! I definitely like the ideas of representation of different cultures and the corruption fantasy.

Some ideas I have would be for each of the female characters to have a distinct personality. Instead of all three being high class professionals; have one be a submissive housewife who secretly wishes for something more. Have one female seem innocent be the playful troublemaker who helps 'push' the other women to corruption (if they're going to interact with eachother). Have one woman be the high class businesswoman who gets corrupted. This way each character plays a different role but they comingle into one storyline.

Regarding male protag vs. female protag, I think you can 'mix' it in a way that can still work (hard to do). Start with a male protagonist, but after interactions do female side stories that examine their feelings either their thoughts within interactions and/or brief scenes that push the narrative.

Renders are fantastic too, I'm excited for the project.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Well according to my the concept is good but not unique.
So I'd tell you to focus on the emotion rather than zip fast sex.
Muslim girls are really conservative and really really loyal and shy.
You must show the emotional and mental struggle.
And I'd say if you would like me to help u let me know.

hollow.muren

Jun 9, 2018
Introduction:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to ask for ideas, suggestions, feedback from you, dear players. So, we know each other very well before launching a demo version of the game.

Names are temporary. You can suggest me better ones.

Story Overview: Grace is a beautiful Asian and Muslim, a faithful wife and mother of a son. She came from a high-class, conservative, traditional and religious family. Grace and Fahad have been married for decades. Until one day, three Talaqs (A form of divorce) had been given to Grace by her husband. Now, they want to get back to each other for some reason. But things do not work that way. She has to go through Nikah Halala (Read the short definition below) to remarry Fahad. On her way to get back to her ex-husband who carelessly gave her the three talaqs, she may or may not be corrupted by men or even women. That depends on you, the player. Will they get married again, happily for the sake of their son and reputation at least? Or will she become a more open, and free slut?

Tell me your thoughts on my project. I would be very happy to know if my project is a cup of tea for you.

And should the game be a female protagonist(I preferred.) or a male protagonist?

Character Previews:
Grace (Possible Female Main Character)

Grace's Friends
View attachment 1711953 The third one is pregnant
All of them should be high-class ladies. (Doctors, Teachers, Businesswoman, etc.) Or what do you want them to be?​
Grace's Family
View attachment 1711954
Fahad-Son-Grace
Other Characters
View attachment 1711956

Cousin or sibling of Fahad - Neighbor - Fahad's friend

I wish it has a good NTR story instead of blackmail why not infidelity of the FMC for example a husband friend with gangbang while playing poker ( inside jennifer ref )
Drunk at work with one night stand with co-worker ( i hope no hobo ) a twice or thrice sex with visiting father in law , seducing the faithfull boss im not a fan of lesbian so its up to i still gonna play it, and while doing infidelity her character doesn't change towards her husband

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Majority of players who would be interested in this sort of scenario at all are going to want to play as a male MC, manipulating/corrupting the woman and attempting to get her to corrupt her friends as well. Just my guess. But I think male MC there will cast you a wider net of interest.

IMO, regardless of who corrupts her, it's not as hot if she comes to these decisions by herself. There's more kink, suspense and even gameplay involved when you play as a corrupting influence to guide her there. Hence, the user shouldn't play as her but as a character influencing her for better or worse.

I'd prefer to play as the male model shown for Fahad's friend, bottom right pic in your original post. Being that outside-the-culture invader adds to the push/pull dynamic and spice.

If you decide it MUST be as a female MC, I'd say play as another woman in the culture who has already been corrupted and wants to bring her friend Grace into the dark side (or save Grace from the life MC has chosen, based on player's choices for MC). Playing as Grace could work too, only if there were another influence there helping to corrupt her and if she, in turn, had a very expansive path of corrupting several of her conservative female friends. (Would be great if one of them was much more of a challenge than the other, for both "thrill of the hunt" and other gameplay aspects).

EDIT: After reading your original post more clearly, the hottest path here would be a way for Grace to get back with her husband, playing as the perfect conservative Muslim wife, but absolutely slutting it up on the side, carefully and covertly, whenever his back is turned. She wants the comfort and warmth of the marriage but can't quit the forbidden fruit. [None of this negates my comments above, btw. An outside, corrupting influence is still essential. Just saying this path should be included regardless of which character you control, since it will likely be a fan favorite. Everyone loves a slutty wife (except for maybe her own husband)].

Also: Get back together "for whatever reason"..... Your motives and reasoning for the characters must be 100% solid, clear and believable before even starting development or you're wasting your time. Don't start the work until you've nailed all of this down in a plausible way that passes the bullshit test. Some players have low standards and just want quick faps. The majority want an immersive experience to go along with it and implausible motives will quickly break that immersion and send your potential audience elsewhere.

Last edited:

EverSeven

Jul 13, 2017
it's your skills and time that will be involved so ultimately your decision how you want game to look but i'd like to see female characters maybe a bit older looking and skin darker. What i rarely see in any game is sex scenes with clothing partially on, ie. guys with trousers pulled down and females with skirts pulled up and panties pulled aside, you know the sorta thing i mean, so maybe you could include things like that, also hidden public sex is good. You can't satisfy every request so make it how it suits you oh and lastly don't forget to include either a horny male teenage nephew or a 75 year old grandfather :ROFLMAO:

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Characters looks good so far. I want to say, if you want some ideas i recommend you to look at this dude idk if you know him or not but you can get some pretty good ideas and inspiration from this guy. He using Daz too and all the character he using is from Vicey3D.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Characters looks good so far. I want to say, if you want some ideas i recommend you to look at this dude idk if you know him or not but you can get some pretty good ideas and inspiration from this guy. He using Daz too and all the character he using is from Vicey3D.
I don't want to embarrass you. But I think you've accidentally chosen the wrong avatar. Upon closer inspection, that's not actually a man with three legs, but two legs and an unusually long penis. (It's ok. I was mistaken at first glance, too).

Adding an appropriate photo, just in case you wanted to use it.
lentini.jpg

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Introduction:

I want to ask for ideas, suggestions, feedback from you, dear players. So, we know each other very well before launching a demo version of the game.

Story Overview: Grace is a beautiful Asian and Muslim, a faithful wife and mother of a son. She came from a high-class, conservative, traditional and religious family. Grace and Fahad have been married for decades. Until one day, three Talaqs (A form of divorce) had been given to Grace by her husband. Now, they want to get back to each other for some reason. But things do not work that way. She has to go through Nikah Halala (Read the short definition below) to remarry Fahad. On her way to get back to her ex-husband who carelessly gave her the three talaqs, she may or may not be corrupted by men or even women. That depends on you, the player. Will they get married again, happily for the sake of their son and reputation at least? Or will she become a more open, and free slut?

Tell me your thoughts on my project. I would be very happy to know if my project is a cup of tea for you.

And should the game be a female protagonist(I preferred.) or a male protagonist?

Character Previews:

Grace's Friends
All of them should be high-class ladies. (Doctors, Teachers, Businesswoman, etc.) Or what do you want them to be?​
Grace's Family
View attachment 1711954
Fahad-Son-Grace
Other Characters
View attachment 1711956

2 games with
hijab women
I like https://f95zone.to/threads/metf-ch-3-v0-26-amaziri.75187/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-middle-east-v0-8-public-lustfulfantasy.57199/. If you have time have a look, might get an idea on how to develop your game.

Reactions: AlixWoe

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Introduction:

Character Previews:

Grace's Friends
Grace's Family
View attachment 1711954
Fahad-Son-Grace
Other Characters
View attachment 1711956

Nothing wrong with the idea itself and the fact that you have so many ideas for future projects in the first place, but you're already working on two other games from what I understand. That can and probably will lead to certain problems regarding the project management, and in the end your fanbase might suffer from it. Developing two games at once is already a massive and demanding task on its own, but adding yet another project to that list might result in less content released for each of your games per development cycle, as a day will still only last 24 hours, and only so much work can be done. Let alone the possibility of feeling overwhelmed with all the work that has to be done, risking to become burned out at some point.

I'd personally say try and finish your current projects before starting something new, so your fans will get to see the end of it without having to worry about delays and whatnot due to you having even more stuff to work on. Maybe write a script for this new game you have in mind without spending too much time on it (yet). Valuable time that can be used for your already existing projects.

Anyway, best of luck! :)

Last edited:

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Personal favorite would be to play the game with the son as MC. I don't have any issue with him being short or youngish, or even unattractive, though his model is fine as is.

I think what you'll need to figure out is which people you don't need support from. I doubt there's a lot of people into being the husband so having him as the MC is out. Also a majority of the game players here are MALE, so they might not be able to follow the story of a sexy MILF going out of her way to bang a bunch of different dudes. Maybe there's enough support for a female MC, but I'd guess its probably small. NTR is going to cause massive issues, so you either need to embrace it, or shun it. I'd prefer not having it at all.

Incest is probably my biggest kink, so having the son as MC is the biggest draw, but they'll be people who take issue with being forced to have a cute/smaller MC. I personally hate every time there's some muscle chad MC, but thats mostly cuz i dont want to see muscle chad.

The game could still be centered around the mom, her trying to guide her son while going through the divorce process, as well as remarriage.. and the son actively sabotaging things and developing relationship with his mom and other sexy hijab women along the way.

The models are great btw. I wouldn't change them, but you'll get a million poor peasants asking you to change them anyway.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Personal favorite would be to play the game with the son as MC. I don't have any issue with him being short or youngish, or even unattractive, though his model is fine as is.

I think what you'll need to figure out is which people you don't need support from. I doubt there's a lot of people into being the husband so having him as the MC is out. Also a majority of the game players here are MALE, so they might not be able to follow the story of a sexy MILF going out of her way to bang a bunch of different dudes. Maybe there's enough support for a female MC, but I'd guess its probably small. NTR is going to cause massive issues, so you either need to embrace it, or shun it. I'd prefer not having it at all.

Incest is probably my biggest kink, so having the son as MC is the biggest draw, but they'll be people who take issue with being forced to have a cute/smaller MC. I personally hate every time there's some muscle chad MC, but thats mostly cuz i dont want to see muscle chad.

The game could still be centered around the mom, her trying to guide her son while going through the divorce process, as well as remarriage.. and the son actively sabotaging things and developing relationship with his mom and other sexy hijab women along the way.

The models are great btw. I wouldn't change them, but you'll get a million poor peasants asking you to change them anyway.
Sorry for the facepalm. There are no other "disagree" emojis so it was the only option, but it's by no means a facepalmable post.

To Dev: A lot of us are sick of the "you're an 18 year old male and...". Kind of done to death as it's practically every other MC in each game released. Hence my feedback here. Doesn't have to be a muscle chad either. I don't think that's as huge a draw as some think. But has to have something special and unique that allows him to sway main female character, even if just an intriguing, foreign or "outsider" look & outlook and/or the ability to be incorrigibly smooth/convincing with enough effort.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
I personally don't play female protag games (not saying those games are bad, just a personal preference I guess) . Other than that I'm fine with any kink or storyline u want to explore. Gud luck with the project!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote