3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where does the Holiday season download come in between episodes?
I believe it's actually something like two-thirds of the way through Ep2. During a recent playthrough, I had already started Ep2 and made it through a fair amount before everything went Christmassy. There was the holiday content, and then there was a bit after that before Ep2 ended.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I believe it's actually something like two-thirds of the way through Ep2. During a recent playthrough, I had already started Ep2 and made it through a fair amount before everything went Christmassy. There was the holiday content, and then there was a bit after that before Ep2 ended.
Yeah seems the holiday content is just in EP2 so no need for the extra download, thanks for the reply anyway

I however am kinda confused why ep1 is like 1.0 and EP2 is only 0.6 , like we are missing 4 updates

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah seems the holiday content is just in EP2 so no need for the extra download, thanks for the reply anyway

I however am kinda confused why ep1 is like 1.0 and EP2 is only 0.6 , like we are missing 4 updates
It depends on how versioning works with the game. If AdultJunkie is just adding a version number with each update, there might not be any more content planned for Ch2. It's possible there wasn't any further update needed for the chapter, so the developer just moved on to Ch3. But if Ch2 was planned out ahead of time (as in, "Content X will be in update Y"), it may be as you suggested. If that's true, though, I wouldn't think they would've moved on to Ch3. Ofc, I'm not the developer, but if there's more content for Ch2, I'd expect it to be scenes squeezed in between what's already there, since the story flows pretty well from the end of Ch2 directly into v0.1 of Ch3.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
It depends on how versioning works with the game. If AdultJunkie is just adding a version number with each update, there might not be any more content planned for Ch2. It's possible there wasn't any further update needed for the chapter, so the developer just moved on to Ch3. But if Ch2 was planned out ahead of time (as in, "Content X will be in update Y"), it may be as you suggested. If that's true, though, I wouldn't think they would've moved on to Ch3. Ofc, I'm not the developer, but if there's more content for Ch2, I'd expect it to be scenes squeezed in between what's already there, since the story flows pretty well from the end of Ch2 directly into v0.1 of Ch3.
You're correct it does, I guess even though it says 0.6 it should be 1.0 for ch2 or atleast be marked (completed)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Badly programmed? I have the same problem, not enough points with the girls or whatever is missing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When I open episode 3 and play from the saves I get an error or bug as you may call it. How come?
Badly programmed? I have the same problem, not enough points with the girls or whatever is missing.
I think it is. For now (until that's fixed), I opened Ep3 and just started a new game, indicating I had used maximum corruption on the ladies so I could progress the storyline. I'm hoping the bug(s) will be fixed so I can continue from my actual save at the end of Ep2. I saw the saves show up in my Load screen, but the game would suddenly end when Ep2 actually ended and Ep3 was supposed to pick up and continue.

JIC, AdultJunkie, here is my save file from the end of Ep2; maybe it will help with a fix, if that's not already being worked on. If anything else I can provide is useful, please let me know. I'd be happy to try to provide whatever I can.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yes there is an issue if you don`t have sex with your girlfriend in ep2!(its actually important for the overall story!)* (you can even consider it as game over if you choose that path...) Saves will not work. Unfortunately its a bug in renpy engine and only way to solve it is to release another episode 2 with fix.
At this point I`m not going to do that, instead I suggest starting episode 3 with new game. I will find some other way to correct that! Once again, I apologize for my error...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes there is an issue if you don`t have sex with your girlfriend in ep2!(its actually important for the overall story!)* (you can even consider it as game over if you choose that path...) Saves will not work. Unfortunately its a bug in renpy engine and only way to solve it is to release another episode 2 with fix.
At this point I`m not going to do that, instead I suggest starting episode 3 with new game. I will find some other way to correct that! Once again, I apologize for my error...
I don't remember for certain now, but I thought the MC did have sex with her in Ep2, though. She was vaping, and I'm pretty sure the MC and girlfriend had sex. I'll have to go back and check, I guess. Thanks for the explanation.

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
I Am In Heaven Ep. 3 v0.01

ANDROID: or or or

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes