3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Fucking MC. He finally gets his dick wet with Mom and he missed the whole thing because he didn't know the difference between indica and sativa. :poop:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
As always, this game is awesome ! I'm still in heaven everytime I play an update x)
And this pregnancy drama just increased my interest to GF.
And this final cam show scene was (almost) perfect. I said "almost" because I don't understand why she was so mean to MC when SHE asked for the sex and came twice... MC even managed to NOT cum inside. But what do I know ? Maybe she wants a baby too ? :sneaky:

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
I am doing the 1st one and am confounded as to why you'd reject the sister touching you in the bathroom. Why is that the only choice?

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
I am doing the 1st one and am confounded as to why you'd reject the sister touching you in the bathroom. Why is that the only choice?
You most likely do not have enough points. Sometimes game tell you but in the episode1 you`re only given 1 choice - that means not enough points! Check the walkthrough...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, AdultJunkie, I have a suggestion for consideration. When the MC is commenting on Aunty's scarf, you have him say, "Yeah, your asss...I mean your scarf!". An ascot is a type of scarf, so it would make a smooth transition from, well, "ass" to a reference to the scarf. Usually it refers to a man's scarf, but it doesn't have to ( ). Of course, maybe the MC isn't that clever. Anyway, it's just a thought. ;)

Reactions: AdultJunkie

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Great game kinda of a yoyo relationship but at least there is more progress on chapter 3.
The only thing I dont like is he thinks to himself a lot which I find very annoying.
Maybe cause he thinks with his D... a lot. Well whats done is done.
I hope in the next version we are able to see the stats or at least on the phone.
Other then that the game is great and cant wait to see more chapters.
When is the next version anyway?

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
This Gameplay is so tempting.
I would give 5/5 for the Storyline / Renders / Concept / What a amazing Gameplay.
Seriously looking forward to see more like this on F95zone.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes