3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Yes there is an issue if you don`t have sex with your girlfriend in ep2!(its actually important for the overall story!)* (you can even consider it as game over if you choose that path...) Saves will not work. Unfortunately its a bug in renpy engine and only way to solve it is to release another episode 2 with fix.
At this point I`m not going to do that, instead I suggest starting episode 3 with new game. I will find some other way to correct that! Once again, I apologize for my error...
ok, thanks, ill start a new game with episode 3

Reactions: AdultJunkie

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I've kind of hit a wall. I just left my aunt's after giving her money and putting me in the hole for -370, anyway a hint popped up saying " Hmm, maybe I should check my pc...
Hint check pc then blog!" But I'm done on yoga and massage and on my earn money it'll say I do t have any pic let find some...
I tried clicking all over computer ( in game ) and nothing. Any idea's?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've kind of hit a wall. I just left my aunt's after giving her money and putting me in the hole for -370, anyway a hint popped up saying " Hmm, maybe I should check my pc...
Hint check pc then blog!" But I'm done on yoga and massage and on my earn money it'll say I do t have any pic let find some...
I tried clicking all over computer ( in game ) and nothing. Any idea's?
If you're trying to click the PC itself within the room, you should instead click the PC button (next to the Door button), just above where characters' dialogue normally is shown.

If you're seeing a close-up view of the computer's monitor and trying to click something on the computer itself, there should be 3 different icons available. Before using the blog icon, though, you'll need to get some pictures from people (IIRC, without their knowledge at first). You'll start with a few of your sister and continue with other girls thereafter.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
If you're trying to click the PC itself within the room, you should instead click the PC button (next to the Door button), just above where characters' dialogue normally is shown.

If you're seeing a close-up view of the computer's monitor and trying to click something on the computer itself, there should be 3 different icons available. Before using the blog icon, though, you'll need to get some pictures from people (IIRC, without their knowledge at first). You'll start with a few of your sister and continue with other girls thereafter.
Thx for the help. I ended up starting over from E1 and worked through it but with I could see the stats of people instead of just +1. There's a scene ( image folder)where MC is going down on his mom yet no matter what I've tried I don't have enough points. Thx again.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I've played through Ep 1 and am going through 2 at the moment. Loving the game and the storyline, although it's a shame the characters can't be named. I get the MC doesn't know who he is, but his family would surely call him by his name now & then and talk about each other too?

I guess that disappointment stems from being able to name characters like many other games. I find the immersion much more intense when one is using familiar names.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
need to download all 3 episodes?
if you wanna to play it all - yes.
Unfortunately, Ep3 doesn't really connect to the other episodes. You'll want to play Ep1–2 (Ep1 will basically just roll right into starting Ep2) so you get all of the backstory, see some of the earlier scenes, etc. Then you'll need to start a "New" game for Ep3, which (IIRC) will start basically with the very last scene of Ep2. Saves from Ep1 and Ep2 will not work for Ep3 with this version of the game. (I don't know if that will be changed in the future.)

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@CookieMonster666

Saves from ep2 absolutely work in ep3. If you get an error loading in ep3 that means that you didn`t have sex with GF in ep2 (very important for the story)and its basically the end of I am in heaven for you...
You can start new game in ep3(with full stats) but my recommendation is to play previous episodes using walkthrough... Cheers!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
@CookieMonster666

Saves from ep2 absolutely work in ep3. If you get an error loading in ep3 that means that you didn`t have sex with GF in ep2 (very important for the story)and its basically the end of I am in heaven for you...
You can start new game in ep3(with full stats) but my recommendation is to play previous episodes using walkthrough... Cheers!
Hrmm.... The last save from Ep2 did not work for me, and I absolutely did have sex with the girlfriend. Maybe my save is just broken? Here it is, just in case you want to see it. (I still was able to play Ep3 and continue, though; I just started Ep3 with "full lewd level".)

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hrmm.... The last save from Ep2 did not work for me, and I absolutely did have sex with the girlfriend. Maybe my save is just broken? Here it is, just in case you want to see it. (I still was able to play Ep3 and continue, though; I just started Ep3 with "full lewd level".)
Thanks for trying to help ;)
I tried your save and indeed it came with some error.
Then I took that save and rolled at black screen where it says save now and made a save and it worked :)
Maybe some weird bug or it really needs to be saved at that exact point...

Btw you had something like $750 so maybe you missed some scenes!? just a tip...

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Typo right at the beginning of chapter 3: "He wouldn't sacrifice his carrier."
A carrier carries stuff, for example air plaines. I guess it's career here. ;)

Reactions: AdultJunkie

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Typo right at the beginning of chapter 3: "He wouldn't sacrifice his carrier."
A carrier carries stuff, for example air plaines. I guess it's career here. ;)
Irony much. It's actually airplanes dude.
I think it's funny when a person corrects someone else's English writing while demonstrating an error in their own. For instance, I once saw someone correct another's spelling by replying with "Irony much", but making a punctuation mistake themselves by using a period when a question was being asked. ;)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I think it's funny when a person corrects someone else's English writing while demonstrating an error in their own. For instance, I once saw someone correct another's spelling by replying with "Irony much", but making a punctuation mistake themselves by using a period when a question was being asked. ;)
English is my second language (not my mother's tongue) and I am not publishing a game. So there might be a difference in the necessary quality standard. But if I made you happy, I don't mind... ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
English is my second language (not my mother's tongue) and I am not publishing a game. So there might be a difference in the necessary quality standard. But if I made you happy, I don't mind... ;)
:) I was actually teasing Maverick for correcting you while having an error in the correction. (Maverick's post should have begun with "Irony much?" but it used a period instead.) I normally don't care about correctness in forum posts. If I don't understand you, I'll ask, but if I do understand you, I usually try not to say anything.

Reactions: Hermit76

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
@Sinphil
1 star rating? Lol... Now I know how Kojima feels about Death Stranding reviews :)
Wow, good joke. That sarcastic notion that you would be even remotely on the same creative level as Kojima and his team is killing me.

Now seriously, if the review is constructive and there is a list of points that sour the experience for that particular person, why is one star an issue? The reviews are really subjective thats why you get general appeal number from all of them.

Personally I agree with some of the points in Sinphil review and also would add minus by my personal beef, I hate splitted games to episodic releases. Its not like the first negative based review of this game too, LOL.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes