3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Im about half way done with Ep. 3 and to be honest im BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!! Was this plot written by a female??
The mom wants him but she can't even admit it to herself ( aunt is pretty much in the same boat). Mom tells him no and frustrates him to the point he just takes it. but then she smiles and is all happy behind his back while making him feel like crap.
Sister (im against violence but ) needs to be bitch slapped across the room. Only time she wants him is when another girl does or she can get money from it (FOR HERSELF!!!). Rest of the time she just calls him names, blackmails him or uses him as a slave ( Luggage!)
Lisa is just a MENTAL CASE
Sums it up pretty well... You know, if you don`t like the game nobody is forcing you to keep playing it... I`m happy to give you a refund...
(don`t get me wrong, I`m not trying to be rude. I find plenty of games with 5 star rating and hype, that I really struggle to play, not to mention like at all...just move on, if something is not up to your liking...)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Im about half way done with Ep. 3 and to be honest im BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!! Was this plot written by a female??
The mom wants him but she can't even admit it to herself ( aunt is pretty much in the same boat). Mom tells him no and frustrates him to the point he just takes it. but then she smiles and is all happy behind his back while making him feel like crap.
Sister (im against violence but ) needs to be bitch slapped across the room. Only time she wants him is when another girl does or she can get money from it (FOR HERSELF!!!). Rest of the time she just calls him names, blackmails him or uses him as a slave ( Luggage!)
Lisa is just a MENTAL CASE
everything should be much more understandable, as soon as you finish elementary school:BootyTime:
meanwhile, there is a plenty of "understandable" games..for example, have you tried wvm?

Reactions: jackkane

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
still can't play ep 2
error load save file from ep 1
need help
:cry:
Ep 2 is a separate game, just as ep 3, doesn't contain scripts from ep 1, so of course any saves from ep 1 will crash it.
Old saves are showing up only because the name of the game is the same and its saves location is the same, because configuration files are from ep 1. You shouldn't try to load them. Well, unless you do want to see how it crashes again, that is.

And you never had an idea to see what happens if you start it from, you know..., um... the start? :rolleyes: :p

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Sums it up pretty well... You know, if you don`t like the game nobody is forcing you to keep playing it... I`m happy to give you a refund...
(don`t get me wrong, I`m not trying to be rude. I find plenty of games with 5 star rating and hype, that I really struggle to play, not to mention like at all...just move on, if something is not up to your liking...)
Everyone loves to be a critic but not everyone is qualified to be one, I bet if you asked him to justify his opinions on the game it would be emotionally charged (he's already expressed "frustration" without reason). If we start critiquing his critique then we would start to see the flaws in his argument. Don't let people with low comprehension skills or understanding dent your motivation and passion for the game, there are too many wannabes and posers in this world that just want their voices heard for the sake of being heard. Filter out the noise and continue as you were.

Can't wait for the next update, things are really heating up, can't wait too see how this relationship progresses.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AdultJunkie

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I think this game is great not to fond of the aunts thigh tattoo but that's just personal preference.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
I Am In Heaven [Ep.2 v1.01] [AdultJunkie] - Original Size: 1.34 GB

Download Win,Linux (209MB): - - -
Download Mac (194MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
OP should be updated soon, but just to add:
Episode 1 v1.01
Episode 2 v1.01
Now have a stats screen. Ep1 at the end, ep2 middle and end...
You should try to maximize points, it shouldn`t be too difficult.
Either way, you can now start ep2 from new game with full stats!(same as ep3)...
People wanting action, better renders etc...they should probably skip and continue with ep3...
Ep1 and Ep2 have much more teasing...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for a long time.. I have to play it from the beginning. :D
MC's sister is a virgin? I think not, but I will ask out of curiosity because I forgot.

Mentax

Feb 25, 2019
Really really like this game. I am madly in love with mom and in madly in lust with the aunt. The rest of the cast I can live without

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018

Hello dear supporters,

Its getting really close for next update release. I`m now finalizing last scene and starting to code. My goal was to already have update ready, but I will miss deadline for about a week. Its very tough situation right now and thats what is causing slight delay. Release in a week or so!(next weekend most likely!)

As soon as I finish this update, I will immediately start working on the next(more free time because of Covid outbreak) and try to release one before end of year! So most likely 2 releases in less then 2 month...

This release will feature 3 major scenes, 1 small scene. Lots of animations and beautiful renders. Every scene is super hot as always ;) There is no boring dialogues or wasting time...

Stay safe and thank you so much for the support in these difficult times!

adultjunkie

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes