3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I don`t recall using my phone to call anyone in ep3. Some people get stuck in episode 3 for not having enough points. You should start ep3 from new game, you will have max points

Can we cum inside mom at the end of this update? Don`t have the walkthrough
And that happens while strictly following the walkthrough - at least for me.
I don't have enoungh points for sex with Lisa in the sauna for example.
Maybe the dev should look into this. Probably he set the barrier too high there.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
well i have followed wt and got scenes.
I switched the order of visiting aunt and sister right before. As it turns out even the order when you visit whom matters there...
I even compared the known corruption variables in the console. They're the same at that point even if i visit sis first and then aunt. But for some reason you have to visit aunt first and then sis. I've also noticed that you get some money from sis later on if you visit them in the correct order. Otherwise she spends it on clothes.
But that trigger with Lisa is a bit weird. It shouldn't matter if I visit sis or aunt first and then the other one.

Last edited:

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@walkerjonny
Yeah, I can`t remember now and I didn`t look it up closely, but maybe that line of code is not great as you mentioned.

Sis should spend all that money and you should also give her some cash a few times(don`t remember exactly). Also present bought from the store(Sis, aunt, and I think Lisa...)
Ep1 now has stats screen, and ep2 also now has a stats 2x times during gameplay....I just need to update OP with ep2 new release...

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1571, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
ScriptError: could not find label 'lisaphonecall'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.pause ()
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.05
Wed Aug 19 07:46:54 2020

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ renpy.pause ()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.pause ()
File "C:\Users\tnt3tnt\Downloads\IamInHeavenEpisode3-0.05-pc\Episode3-0.05-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.05
Wed Aug 19 07:46:54 2020
I`m not sure without more details, but seems like you tried to load save that is from episode2?
Either way, start ep3 from new if you`re not sure...

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
One of my new favorite games, the pacing of the story is really good and the MILF is super hot :love:

Question: How long does the dev take too make updates for this game?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Sorry Dev, but I couldn't even get past 5 minutes of this game. Not sure if you're a complete virgin in all ways or you have a sexual intelligence of a 8th grader. This shit is criiiinge. I like your renders but you should hand off plot and dialogue to someone else.

Last edited:

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry Dev, but I couldn't even get past 5 minutes of this game. Not sure if you're a complete virgin in all ways or you have a sexual intelligence of a 8th grader. This shit is criiiinge. I like your renders but you should hand off plot and dialogue to someone else.
Yeah, sorry about your experience. I watched lots of Hollywood movies at the time of writing :WeSmart:
Maybe try ep3 directly, has more "action"...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Dev i will tell you I LOVED Ep. 1!!! I have just finished Ep. 2 and all i can say is WTF!!!!! Ep. @ had me so mad by the time it was over! he went from almost getting mom, sis and girlfriend to them just teasing him. In Ep. 1 i didnt care for sis for all her name calling of MC, but after Ep. 2 i HATE the sister. Then there is the man hating Dr!!!! Are you trying to turn this Male (with dom tendencies ) into a submissive bitch??? Just had to vent after that

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dev i will tell you I LOVED Ep. 1!!! I have just finished Ep. 2 and all i can say is WTF!!!!! Ep. @ had me so mad by the time it was over! he went from almost getting mom, sis and girlfriend to them just teasing him. In Ep. 1 i didnt care for sis for all her name calling of MC, but after Ep. 2 i HATE the sister. Then there is the man hating Dr!!!! Are you trying to turn this Male (with dom tendencies ) into a submissive bitch??? Just had to vent after that
Play episode 3 up till now and you will be happier overall. :p

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Play episode 3 up till now and you will be happier overall. :p
Im about half way done with Ep. 3 and to be honest im BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!! Was this plot written by a female??
The mom wants him but she can't even admit it to herself ( aunt is pretty much in the same boat). Mom tells him no and frustrates him to the point he just takes it. but then she smiles and is all happy behind his back while making him feel like crap.
Sister (im against violence but ) needs to be bitch slapped across the room. Only time she wants him is when another girl does or she can get money from it (FOR HERSELF!!!). Rest of the time she just calls him names, blackmails him or uses him as a slave ( Luggage!)
Lisa is just a MENTAL CASE

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes