3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Dev is considering to push the update till next month so he could make more hype of this update & it's working....i can't wait anymore....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dev is considering to push the update till next month so he could make more hype of this update & it's working....i can't wait anymore....
and just imagine all that hype if he pushes it for the next year:WeSmart::KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea ppls with pitchforks in front of his house if he postpones it to next year.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
AdultJunkie Hey AJ, can you fill us in on what's going on with the update? It went from 1 week to 2 weeks to radio silence. I hope we get this update soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems as he asks for a password for zipped archive of Ep1 he downloaded from some other site probably.
luck with that, some are free to download but archive pass is behind paywall where needs to give phonenumber to enter "lottery" etc.

Xinn

Sep 28, 2020
seems as he asks for a password for zipped archive of Ep1 he downloaded from some other site probably.
i downloaded the file on another site and it requires a password. the file is still official from the developer

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i downloaded the file on another site and it requires a password. the file is still official from the developer
forget it, and download either full, or compressed, version from here, with no passwords required.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
official? maybe but repacked with password not given or behind paywall. from now on dl from here, no passes or malware.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
AdultJunkie Hey AJ, can you fill us in on what's going on with the update? It went from 1 week to 2 weeks to radio silence. I hope we get this update soon.
Hi, yeah definitely a delay... I`m working on the next update constantly...
Just started testing for bugs and final proofreading... Hopefully it will be ready in a few days.
3 major scenes all with H-scenes...

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Hi, yeah definitely a delay... I`m working on the next update constantly...
Just started testing for bugs and final proofreading... Hopefully it will be ready in a few days.
3 major scenes all with H-scenes...
Hey, bro can we expect the game this month or earlier next month.... BTW love your games & big fan.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes