corruption_levellisa =X lisa
X=50 will enough.
wallet=X money 9999.....
:FacePalm:
how to use it

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, seems like you got the choices wrong... maybe try to play more games to understand the concept...
str8up has a point though. Even following the walkthrough I don't have enough points for something. Plus the walkthrough is incomplete. As for myself, I don't really care for games that are hyper restrictive. So I guess I will be doing the same thing.

Dev, good luck with your games.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
str8up has a point though. Even following the walkthrough I don't have enough points for something. Plus the walkthrough is incomplete. As for myself, I don't really care for games that are hyper restrictive. So I guess I will be doing the same thing.

Dev, good luck with your games.
Well, its definitely possible to follow the walkthrough and have max points.
Also, game is not that restrictive. I was forced to lower the limits a few times... Its now almost to the point of maybe 60% of correct answers.
Episode1 is still more restrictive and the massage scene with girlfriend in episode 2 is also important(easy to make mistake)

Either way, thank you for your nice words. I am updating episode1 and episode2 and will implement stats screen! Also, make it possible to start episode 2 from new game with full stats! Episode 1 is already released(v1.01) with some language improvements and stats screen at the end, and also slightly lowered point requirements...

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for another great update. LOL, I don't remember an MC having the choice to either tongue-punch his mom's love taco and/or toss her salad! :p

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
The scene with mom was very good in this update but my favorite character of this game is sis. I hope for a similar or even better major scene with sis and her webcam at the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdultJunkie

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Why points from episode 1 are not transferred to episode 2 ?
You need to load game from the end of episode 1(game will tell you) when you play ep2. Don`t start from new game.(but start ep3 from new game if you want max stats) Also, episode 1 has been updated and now includes stats screen at the end... Ep2 update is next...

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
Why do i feel that lisa mother is dr. domina ? Great game by the way it need music it will be epic game ep2 is way better than ep1 the cg is good and all but mc in ep1 is like horny 8 old kid unlike ep2 we see some plot progress keep up the good work. Peace

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AdultJunkie

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Just started and played Ep1 through the last couple of days. Have tried starting Ep2 through my end save in Ep1 via Ep1 & Ep2, but the $35 I rnded the game with is gonna, it doesn't recognize that I've "discovered" the Yard, that I've taken a Yoga course, that I've taken & uploaded photos of Sis or that I set up an account and received $25 from the online site. Please help.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
its a brilliant game, the sex scenes are just out of the world, really good, though i wish there were some more lactation scenes and please add lactation in the genre, i wish i will find some more lactation scenes in next update

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes