3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
So this is the first time I have come across this one, but I'm wondering is it worth looking at?

The developer states that this game is a prequel or a side episode to the game . But reading through the comments of that game it is not finished, in fact it states it has been abandoned.

Does anybody know if this is true or not? I don't know about anybody else but I am not interested in starting something that has a huge chance of being dropped like the first, if that is the case.

I would start with the first one before moving onto this title, but I don't see the point if I can't complete the first because it is unfinished...
i dont know shit about lawyer by trade but i have been playing this game since ch2 first came out. if ur looking for the classic incest story that is this game. where the characters want it but dont think its right so they fight their emotions until they dont. pretty good game to fap to imo

Reactions: xXDarkchyldeXx
Dec 22, 2019
i dont know shit about lawyer by trade but i have been playing this game since ch2 first came out. if ur looking for the classic incest story that is this game. where the characters want it but dont think its right so they fight their emotions until they dont. pretty good game to fap to imo
Yeah, it's all good having good looking material, a game to fap to isn't my basis for playing these.

If the creator can't even finish his first one which is supposed to be linked to this story and it's marked as abandoned, then I don't see the point in starting a second and I have little to no confidence that he will complete this story either.

I have over 200 of these "Works in Progress" on the hard drive and yet there is less than 20 which are what I would call "Decent" and have been completed.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not bad but this game has the same problems as so many others nothing for a time kill when nothing to do
at least the navigation system for getting around in the house in these games are decent
with the COV19 crap going on ya would think its bad enough being stuck at home in real life
so why make us stuck at home in game life too?sorry couldnt help but ask that

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
I'm stuck at the 0.02 update of the game. The scene with the mom stops after "Are you stupid!? Make a move!". It then cuts to them waking up and the sister catching the mom leaving. I can't do anything. If I try calling anybody the game crashes.

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
I'm stuck at the 0.02 update of the game. The scene with the mom stops after "Are you stupid!? Make a move!". It then cuts to them waking up and the sister catching the mom leaving. I can't do anything. If I try calling anybody the game crashes.
I don`t recall using my phone to call anyone in ep3. Some people get stuck in episode 3 for not having enough points. You should start ep3 from new game, you will have max points

Can we cum inside mom at the end of this update? Don`t have the walkthrough

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
I Am In Heaven [Ep.3 v0.05] [AdultJunkie] - Original Size: 548 MB

Download Win,Linux (198MB): - - -
Download Mac (182MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Full console commands:
corruption_levelm = X mom
corruption_levels = X sis
corruption_levelg = X gf
corruption_levela = X aunt
toughness_level = X ?
corruption_levellisa =X lisa
X=50 will enough.
wallet=X money 9999.....
:FacePalm:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually this is the older game of the two if I remember right and was started before lawyer by trade.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes