• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Easy and smooth.. I, II, III... a bit of language improvement would help but not bad. Love the Aunt and the GF. Weak spot is the animations but overall an enjoyable ride. 2 thumbs up!

**really want to get the memory back and see what consequences and repercussions will come from that! :)

gaza9422

Jul 9, 2018
how can I delete all my saves as I want to play it again but got 50 pages of saves that I want to remove but deleting the saves folder has done nothing?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
how can I delete all my saves as I want to play it again but got 50 pages of saves that I want to remove but deleting the saves folder has done nothing?
if you are on pc, go to %appdata/roaming/renpy/GAME
if on mac, linux, android or so...something similar perhaps.

Reactions: gaza9422
May 14, 2020
The MC uploads pictures of his family members (who are also supposed to be his LIs) online for money, which are clearly acts of a corrupt/immoral MC, you don't do that to someone you like, and you definitely don't do it to someone you love. I am generalizing, I get that, but this behavior is only a turn-on to people with the kink. This should be optional, at least.
I had no interest in the ironically named "girlfriend" (I came for romances not cum-dumpsters, and few freaks want to go steady with a slut) but sexual interaction was not avoidable, whereas the mom and sister are perfectly friend-zoneable.

Why is it so hard to imagine incest without extreme sexual "liberation"?
You don't need to be a slave to your genital satisfaction in order to consider it, nor is all interest in the kink of incest itself in the taboo of it.
You do you, I'm not telling anyone what to like, but I came here for the romance tag, as well as most tags being rather vanilla for a change, then I find myself in yet another game where I have to watch the guy I'm trying to relate to encourage and revel in how slutty his female family members are becoming.

My point is that it should have a corruption tag at least, since the whole plot of the game seems to revolve around turning the women into sluts, which is antithetical to romance, in my view.
Sex isn't romance, but so far, all the character's interest in each other is entirely based in sexuality, so I'm dubious about the validity of that tag as well.

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Another problem of the game is when you friendzone/don't creep those girls and without uploading pictures you can not advance the game.
Dev said something like if that happens it's a game over.
I find this statement kind of lazy and he should make this a kinetic novel if he only wants to tell a story.

Don't get me wrong, the story is in parts quite good but if the game stops working because I have not enough points with x girl(s) or not enough money/pictures I would call it a bug or laziness of the Dev because that route is not developed.

Reactions: Shameful Lurker

The5thFuck

Jun 3, 2020
Basically your a man with amnesia who lives with your mom ( divorced or widowed) your younger sister ( still in early state so it moves from younger to older and vise versa for the player as well ) and your girlfriend who occasionally visits you from time to time . They're is emotions cause everyone has them so if you mess up than you have to solve it lucky since it's a ren'py game you can save and go back, just so you know it comes in episodes so don't think of it as one game , well I'll see how it continues as it is new if you enjoy recommend it to your friends too . Support the Dev by the name of AdultJunkie bye now .

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

The5thFuck

Jun 3, 2020
Hey does someone have the password for the PC version of the game I've downloaded them through Mega but it's making me require a password did I download the wrong file or is that something that I can somehow bypass

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey does someone have the password for the PC version of the game I've downloaded them through Mega but it's making me require a password did I download the wrong file or is that something that I can somehow bypass
there should be no password protected rar/zip archives.
are you used links from the OP?

The5thFuck

Jun 3, 2020
I think so but it's all good I'm just going to have to delete and redownload from here instead thanks for letting me know I'll brb

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes