3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Can't call aunt game crashes with an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1486, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\games e\Episode3-0.04-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\games e\Episode3-0.04-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\games e\Episode3-0.04-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\games e\Episode3-0.04-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1486, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
File "E:\games e\Episode3-0.04-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.04
Sun May 31 02:46:32 2020

Raneb

Mar 22, 2020
I think the MC is getting dumber every minute ... and/or blind.

View attachment 675370

The writing in general is painful to read. All characters are stupid as fuck ... I mean the teens can blame their hormones - the rest is just bluarg.
The MC is the stupidest of all. God help me, i wanna slap his face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
how do you get enough points to choose the second option in the mom scene and continue in the gf scene?
i started ep3 new with full stats but still cant get enough points it seems

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The writing in general is painful to read. All characters are stupid as fuck ... I mean the teens can blame their hormones - the rest is just bluarg.
Well that's true, but then again the "style" is unique to this VN, so it's kinda different. Every game should have something unique, something that differentiates it from other games. And the characters here are the way they are. You know that and you know what's to expect and that is exactly what you get. I enjoy it, even though it's mostly cringy.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Well that's true, but then again the "style" is unique to this VN, so it's kinda different. Every game should have something unique, something that differentiates it from other games. And the characters here are the way they are. You know that and you know what's to expect and that is exactly what you get. I enjoy it, even though it's mostly cringy.
Yeah and it is at least a bit entertaining and far away to be in the group of the worst games ^^
But I do skip a lot, because I am afraid that my brain cells die when I read to much :D

And the "free roam" is an additional annoyance and could be trashed without changing the game ... the few times where you can decide the order where to go, would work with a simple text link decision in the same way.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
the "free roam" is an additional annoyance and could be trashed without changing the game ... the few times where you can decide the order where to go, would work with a simple text link decision in the same way.
True, but it's not that bad here and it gives you a little bit of feeling to wander around.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I went into this expecting little and still ended up underwhelmed with the game's dialogue.

It took me like two sentences to dislike Dr Domina entirely, I really just wanna skip everything with her. That's a first for me

ulisesss

Sep 23, 2017
Um, just don`t call anyone? :whistle:
In episode 3 don`t use phone and consult with walkthrough. In episode 2 there shouldn`t be any errors when using phone...
Thanks for the advise but I tried every available option. No way. Besides, MC itself , a few lines before crash, points that you must call aunt if you want to go visit her... I'm on episode 3. Thanks, pal.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for the advise but I tried every available option. No way. Besides, MC itself , a few lines before crash, points that you must call aunt if you want to go visit her... I'm on episode 3. Thanks, pal.
You don`t call anyone in ep3, check the walkthrough. You just get the calls and sms, don`t call anyone...

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes