3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
I Am In Heaven [Ep. 1-3 v0.04] [AdultJunkie] - Original Size: 514 MB

Download Win,Linux (179MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (163MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you and if possible, please make the versions available, in a single block, on the OP page?
Thank you very much !

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Ok so i'm having problem between saves from Ep2 and Ep3. I can't load them. I'm not going into harem route, but rather on single character and when i reach the end, warning pops up to save. When i do that and continue into Ep3 and try to load eather game crashes or it refuses to load at all. Can anyone help me on this? Also a suggestion dor dev if they are reading this post, wouln't be bether if all episodes be merged into ONE episode.

ProMild

Jan 6, 2020
I play from ep1 and finished..
Start to install ep2, but ep1 will gone..
Start to install ep3 and ep2 will gone..

Damn..

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ok so i'm having problem between saves from Ep2 and Ep3. I can't load them. I'm not going into harem route, but rather on single character and when i reach the end, warning pops up to save. When i do that and continue into Ep3 and try to load eather game crashes or it refuses to load at all. Can anyone help me on this? Also a suggestion dor dev if they are reading this post, wouln't be bether if all episodes be merged into ONE episode.
Congrats! You`ve finished the game choosing that route... If you want to continue "the story" choose different path(with more experience)...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Could you and if possible, please make the versions available, in a single block, on the OP page?
Thank you very much !
Well, as a dev, I won`t support highly compressed version. I have a feeling that people will complain and give even worse review based on washed out graphics... I use the compression already so...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Obtuse logic. What if the game is straight down garbage and telling someone to "just play it and find out" might waste their precious time? Thanks for response.
Game had plenty of lewd scenes even in the early days... In its current state it has substantial number...
If its good or not, you need to play it to see, no? There`s no significant story, its just plain, hot, erotica...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think the MC is getting dumber every minute ... and/or blind.

screenshot0001.png

The writing in general is painful to read. All characters are stupid as fuck ... I mean the teens can blame their hormones - the rest is just bluarg.

Reactions: Raneb

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Update Im in Love with that Milf'Mom She is HOOOOT:love: So good i want More of her then others :love: (y) Last scene with Lisa was prety good but i prefer Milf beter(y)
Add pregnancy for this game I would love it :love:(y) (sex_level =10 or 50 ) it works good :giggle:(y)

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
I Am In Heaven [Ep. 1-3 v0.04] [AdultJunkie] - Original Size: 514 MB

Download Win,Linux (179MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (163MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do I need to download the other chapters too or they are already included in this compressed version?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Do I need to download the other chapters too or they are already included in this compressed version?
if by "chapters" you mean "episodes", than yep, you have to download the first two episodes separately.
for both of them you have compressed versions in the op as well ;)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes