3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Semeone i have problem with money i played the first version and now i have same problem how to get 300 bucks for to continie the story

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry for my ignorance, but to start from scratch is episode 1 necessary or can I do it straight from episode 2? Thank you.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am playing episode 2 after play episode one and I have a problem. All the advances y corruption done in the one has dissapeared when i start in episode 2. Mom is not corrupted the when I go to kitchen I have not the option to spank her. It is like I was starting from the beginning in every stat. Is there any way to take my advences in ep. 1 to the 2?
Sorry per my english

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
One question for you guys:
How do you put that banners in signature and where to find one for Episode game?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
@Ursus4321
Just a guess but in ep2 did you start a new game? You should load a save form end of ep1...
Thanks. The problem was when I was loading from episode one the save was not at the final of the episode. I have played again ep 1 and saved it just at the end of it and now works well
Thank you again

sian

Jan 12, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep.2 v0.4!

PC (177MB): - - - -
Mac (167MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why I can't to download??

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In the next episode, I would like to see Mother (almost) wearing that snake outfit again. To my eyes, that was far more sexy than the supposed sexy red outfit.

Speaking of the Mother, I firmly believe that somewhere hidden in her attic there is a portrait of her that ages, while she remains young.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I love the sister character, can't get enough of her, and the mom-daughter jealousy angle is great. Looking forward to more aunt related story too.
The kisses pics with the sis were very well done, really sensual and different to other games where the girls open their mouths like kissing the air. Those red lips were hot.
This game should be way more popular; the bad thing is now we have to wait for the next episode.:LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I could do with some better English in this game. The number of times that its is used instead of it's reaches into the hundreds!

Not to mention the major suspension of disbelief one needs, in order to accept the major premise of the game.

But, if one can stomach all that, it is a fun game to play. There really is lot of humor in the dialog. And while all the girls aren't exactly beautiful, they are all sexy. [With plenty of big asses for us perverts!o_O] I enjoyed this game, and I'll be back for the next round!

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
According to the walkthrough I'm suppose to get 300$ in ep 2 after date with the girlfriend, but I don't get any. Something about uploading pictures to the blog, have I missed a step somewhere I'm sure I followed the ep 1 WT line by line.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes