3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Update was a bit short, but I'm enjoying this game far more than I should, considering I usually like the slow development in incest stories, while here your m and s are totally into you from the beginning.

Reactions: KiGa

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep.2 v0.4!

PC (177MB): - - - -
Mac (167MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i can honestly say i hated that ended of the update (personal opinion) i felt that the writing for that scene was bad and it should have ended with MC getting his face slapped by her because no matter how drunk each of them were that was a straight bullshit 180 from "i really really love you" to "yea your my favorite bitch"/"pose like a slut". Sorry to me that was terrible....sorry just stating my personal opinion (not trying to start shit)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Devs explain yourself with this nonsense MC wakes up with Amnesia lady walks in tells him she is his mom he lust over her anyways, disregarding the fact that she birth him after hearing this revelation MC gets out of bed his first thought is to check his phone how does he know he has a phone with Amnesia how does he knows he don't like doctors or better if all are true why wouldn't he want to figure what's wrong with from a medical stand-point please explain this are you this DESPERATE to please these Distinguish Gentlemens on here pffff.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
1st let me say that the renders are really nice and properly lit/staged. That said, why is it that this (like sooooo many others) seems like it was written by a 12 year old who just discovered girls? Every MC suffers what I call "oh man! a boobie!" syndrome.. I'm almost tired of having to point this out. Let me be clear, I don't expect them to all be James Bond, but at the same time they ARE supposed to be adults and at least 18.. One would think that they would hold their shit together a little better when they start to actually see results from their plans to win over women.. "oh man! mommy showed me her boobs" "let's run to our room and feel guilty while jerking off".. mind you these are generalizations, not text from this actual game.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
There is actually a bug for the webpage generating the money. If I start a new game.. no money... but if I load an old one(pre chapter 2).. money

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes