3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
OK, I've really tried to like this but it's just impossible. With writing this atrocious it would need to be a nonstop fuckfest to be worth tolerating the terrible dialogue, the clunky navigation, the constant "not enough points" messages killing content even when you follow the walkthrough, the NEED for the walkthrough in the first place because there's no flow to the story and little sense to the next required action the MC has to take or the choices he has to make... ARGHHH!

I wish the dev good luck - with this lemon he'll really need it! I, however, am done with it. If I wanted to be driven to migraine by terrible dialogue, stupid actions, and lack of good sexual content I'd still be with my kids' mother! :sick:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour a tous
j'ai suivie la procedure pas a pas mais sa me dit sa pourquoi seraise un bug ou bien ya pas de scene de sex avec la mere

Hello everyone
I followed the procedure step by step but it tells me why its a bug or there is no sex scene with the mother

ice_screenshot_20181230-064238.png

Reactions: Otyi

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@jfredy78

For everyone that can`t get "special" scenes its most likely because of choices in episode1! It was much harder in episode1 to get points then in episode2...

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
thank you for your help if I understood the procedure step by step is not good if someone could tell me how to control points

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, in some moments when there would be a hot scene, the game says that there are not enough points ... what are these points and how can I get them? Thank you.

Reactions: master110

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Please, in some moments when there would be a hot scene, the game says that there are not enough points ... what are these points and how can I get them? Thank you.
With the right choices of course. You haven't played this kinda game before? When you have to choose between like.. three options in a conversation? The choice matters. If you picked the right one the score (love/lust or whatever, depends on the game) increases and if you have enough by the time there is a scene check you can see it. This usually means that you pretty much have to max it with no room for misses. I haven't played this in a while, i don't remember if this has a score board on the phone or not. You usually get one ove the phone. Since i'm not aware of cheats at the moment (beside tinkering with the console) your only option is to save often. Eath each dialogue choices preferably and check if it increased the score or not (if there is no visual confirmation otherwise).

Reactions: Ruodger

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
With the right choices of course. You haven't played this kinda game before? When you have to choose between like.. three options in a conversation? The choice matters. If you picked the right one the score (love/lust or whatever, depends on the game) increases and if you have enough by the time there is a scene check you can see it. This usually means that you pretty much have to max it with no room for misses. I haven't played this in a while, i don't remember if this has a score board on the phone or not. You usually get one ove the phone. Since i'm not aware of cheats at the moment (beside tinkering with the console) your only option is to save often. Eath each dialogue choices preferably and check if it increased the score or not (if there is no visual confirmation otherwise).
I think he means how you can see the points !!! There is no UI for that (no phone, no nothing) !!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think he means how you can see the points !!! There is no UI for that (no phone, no nothing) !!!
Quite unfortunate that is. Then i'd recommend the usage of the walkthrough :cool:

Reactions: Zagi4
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes