3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
pretty hot, but as someone that has had sex in a hot sauna once i can tell you that its not a good idea and i will probably never do it again! its very, very exausting

Reactions: UncleVT

Ryel

May 5, 2017
@taboo_lover
You are rude and quick to judge while missing my point: I never played this game. I came here to see if I should play this game and I look at OP and all I see is that there is an Episode 1 and an Episode 2 with no explanation at all about them. Are they separate and therefore should be installed to different directories? What if Ep 2 has Ep 1 in it like many games? Do they share their save location or I will need to save transfer if they are separate?

I went through the posts here and I got my answers so all I said it that maybe OP should have this information since people have been clearly asking about them.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Did I miss something, I've followed the walkthrough but I didn't get the "Lets try and use her" option, the last one I get with Lisa is "Lets end this workout!". Then I go to bed waking the next morning?!

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@met4lsp4wn
Yeah, game is based on points/experience system. If you cant get that scene then most likely you`ve missed a lot of scenes even before that...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Sauna scene, when you don't have enough points for both decisions you are stuck. (I don't want her^^) In nearly all other scenes you can skip but not there. Why?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It seems not all possibilities were covered since a player can have only two options to progress the game, and both grayed out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
What a nice short update I quite enjoyed the Lisa content and thoroughly enjoyed aunt content as well just hope he makes it where you don’t have to press enter to advance screens that was somewhat annoying but nevertheless glad to see a update for this game ;)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes