3.80 star(s) 38 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 2 v0.03!

PC (162MB): - - - -
Mac (152MB): - - - -

Ryel

May 5, 2017
OP could really use a part that explains that Ep 1 and Ep 2 are technically separate games and where should the player save in Ep 1 to continue without problems in Ep 2 (if I understood the comments correctly).

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
OP could really use a part that explains that Ep 1 and Ep 2 are technically separate games and where should the player save in Ep 1 to continue without problems in Ep 2 (if I understood the comments correctly).
This is a mess. You play Ep 1, then Ep 2 0.02 ... all is well. Then you play Ep2 0.03 and nothing works. I think Ep 2 0.02 messed up the saves from Ep 1, so now you have to delete all the saves, then play Ep 1 again followed by Ep 2 0.03. I'm tired of playing Ep 1.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
good update, this game really grewn on me with time, I think that the fact that the dev now focus more on personality and lewd situations instead of the amnesia part helped it, I really like the sister being jealous of other girls and doing whatever to make MC interested in her. I like the animations as well, rarely you see them being executed like on this game, you usually get a animation loop of sex, but you don't really see the act of penetration, only in pictures at most, they could improve on some parts but they are good nonetheless

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
useful commands
sex_level
toughness_level I'm not sure if this is useful yet
corruption_levelg
corruption_levela
corruption_levellisa
corruption_levelm
corruption_levels

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So there is suppose to be a date in the living room with the "girlfriend" after the "sister website" scene but nothing is happening, no matter where i move or do

U

User_257412

@DeUglyOne
Well, cause its a game?...

I really loved this update. Can`t wait for the holiday special...
Holiday special:
The game hasn't even reached a stage of introducing sex scenes, that Christmas update will be another floppy generic and mindless teasing 'special' update.

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@Towik
I know I was stuck one time, and I had to call gf on the phone I think or aunt, not sure...try the phone icon in the upper right corner...

Reactions: Towik
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes