3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
Is it me or is the save system broken? I get to a good scene, save it. I'm loading it back now and it keeps putting be back outside the room, and nobody is inside when I go in??? happening in every single save, except when MC is in his own room, then it just crashes.
if the scene happened in Episode one, you should open the game from episode one to load the save, otherwise what you said will happen.

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
maybe think about doing a completed game then remake it. i loved the game the way it was so i will pass on this remake till game is completed

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
This was posted today for $5 tier...
View attachment 175016

I`m really liking the quality of this render!

I just hope thats the scene from upcoming update...No info though....
This is a preview from his other game Lawyer by Trade.
So better post it there :)

Reactions: UncleVT

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@
Hmm I haven`t play episode2 yet so don`t know if anythings changed, but this sure looks like living room from episode1!

I`ve sent a question to adultjunkie so hopefully he will share some of the info :)

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
Hi guys,
I got the reply from adultjunkie. This is Lisa from lawyer game...
But, its actually the girl from the store from episode2! She`s the new character in episode2 and will be future in the next update! And that picture is from the scene he`s working on...

pcgeni

Oct 24, 2018
Cant get episode 2 to work on my Samsung g 9+. Stops everytime I ret to install it, tried to download from the different sites

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@ncupnone

There are some new preview pics on his patreon page. Release is planned for December(stated on his website). Also he confirmed to me that the release is planned before Christmas when I asked him about Lisa character...
60% done so far(patreon page)...

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
Hey guys! Found this on his twitter:
auntmovie11.jpg Honey...hold me!

Anyone knows if this character can be found in some other game? I`m really digging her!(not literary :)
Anyway, release is just a few days away, hopefully someone will post it here. I`m a lower tier patreon so I can`t wait that long :0

• Love
Reactions: Raven Hex

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Episode 2 v0.03

Win:
Mac:
Android:

Change-Log:
Added 200+ unique images
Added 3 big scenes
Added 5 animations
Added Couple of side scenes
Added Small PC gallery
Added 1 mini-game
Minor spelling fix for previous releases
Added Developing story of 2 recently added characters...
Used compression for images(98% quality) Squoosh.app
Original size of update 900MB+ compressed to around 400MB
Total size of Episode2-0.03 = 850MB

@UncleVT can u update OP pls. Thx.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes