3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
I have zero idea how to transfer the saves from EPisode 1 to 2, it doesn't seem to register anything

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a console command to raise points for risk with mom/sis/aunt ? I tried using save editor but it still says I don't have enough points to go any further with mom on bed after ladder scene.

Reactions: MCL

greemans

Sep 21, 2018
Can someone provide me saves for Ep1. I played "on the fly" and forgot to save, so ep 2 has no saves to start...Thanks in advance!

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
@
Hmm interesting.
I actually had a lots of problems properly rendering her face. It needs a lot of lightning on scene to really look pretty. Its actually gorgeous without rendering and so so in some rendered scenes...
The skin isn't Iray then, no worries you can convert it try Google.

Reactions: AdultJunkie

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
@AdultJunkie if you have other shaders say like on wall, floors, props that are difficult or take time to render you should replace those with Iray shaders as well to speed the rendering time and make for better pictures.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
played this since the beginning..enjoy it..my only real complaint thats always stuck in my head giving me an itch is "a porkchop and broccoli for breakfast????!!!!" WHY?????

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
played this since the beginning..enjoy it..my only real complaint thats always stuck in my head giving me an itch is "a porkchop and broccoli for breakfast????!!!!" WHY?????
Sometimes ppl have limited budgets and limited assets.

Marchy Aprily

Mar 22, 2018
I have zero idea how to transfer the saves from EPisode 1 to 2, it doesn't seem to register anything
I had the same problem. However, I had made a slightly earlier save (just before they were starting the date), and when I played that one through (i.e. by loading it through the Ep.2 splash screen), it transferred my $ to that point ($35), plus the photos so that I got $300 from the blog, etc. So that seems to be working now...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you saved in ep1 exactly when you were told to..starting ep2 the save should be there awaiting when you go to load a save and voila..smooth as a bleached kardashians puckerhole!!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
while I think the plot is pretty dumb (a guy wakes up with amnesia and doesn't tell anyone because he hates hospitals? really?), I pretty much liked the scenes in the latest versions of the game. Jealous sister wanting attention is a lot of fun.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

I Am In Heaven [Ep. 1 v0.5c] [AdultJunkie]- Original Size: 971MB

Download PC (107MB): - - -

I Am In Heaven [Ep. 2 v0.2] [AdultJunkie]- Original Size: 913MB

Download PC (96MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I like how no one has a name in this VN.

Also it's pretty much Teasing: The Game
(Not that I mind)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes