3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How much sexual content is in this game? It's been in development for like 7 months so is there any actual sex yet or no?
As of the end of episode 1,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In Episode 2,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general there is lots of teasing, not much action.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Great game!
Straightforward story, not slow, not fast. Just right lewdness without nonsence twaddled dialogues. Like it! Can't wait till MDS-trio ;)

Reactions: Paprika

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Zip 4 Mac:
So first off TYVM for the link. Would you be so kind as to do it again for episode 1? I realized my game is jinxed until I have earned money from episode 1 in this 2nd version~ :)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
So first off TYVM for the link. Would you be so kind as to do it again for episode 1? I realized my game is jinxed until I have earned money from episode 1 in this 2nd version~ :)
Ehm the mac link for ep1 in OP is a zip file...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Why are there no names? When the dev dont want to give them names, just add so we can enter them. Currently its strange - mom and sis might work but that "girlfriend"? ... especially with the amnesia stuff its perfect to enter names.
2. A lot of times there is no difference between "Risk" and "End" button. If there is a point system that prevents us from doing risky stuff, maybe give a note so we know that.
3. The dialog is painful to read - I think it is a good decision to avoid a meaningful story without the proper skills to tell it :) For this game its good enough.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes