3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Mac version produces an error when you try to launch the game... had to use PC version with RenPY SDK instead in order to play.

Reactions: Zontany

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
make sure you play episode 1..save it before the end..do not install episode 2 OVER episode 1..just in its own directory..it'll find the episode 1 save..you'll need the episode 1 save or you'll have 0 money and not be able to do very much
hope that's a clearer description how to do it for those that may be confused

Reactions: Rintal

stevej1954

May 28, 2017
Having a problem getting the pics uploaded to website after the first three from sis laptop in episode 1. The website doesnt pay in either episode. when i go back it is like the first time i visited it. did i miss something?

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
I enjoy the game, this update was very short though! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more of the mom!

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Having a problem getting the pics uploaded to website after the first three from sis laptop in episode 1. The website doesnt pay in either episode. when i go back it is like the first time i visited it. did i miss something?
same problem plus stuck in loop of check every room,,nobody there!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@AdultJunkie found some minor spelling errors or even if they are errors idk but i don't remember spelling break with a E at the end or Neck with two K's lmao screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

fossill

Dec 6, 2017
View attachment 119625
Overview:
This is a game about seduction and incest. You don`t remember who you are and where exactly are you. All you know is that the women around you are incredible sexy...
The game is a prequel or a side episode to the game .
Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support. The game is rendered in Full HD​

Updated: 11/08/2018
Developer/Publisher: :
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 2 v0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks @KiGa

Episode 1

View attachment 63992 View attachment 136055 View attachment 63995 View attachment 136054 View attachment 63997 View attachment 91116 View attachment 91117
Nice story and amazing graphics..

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
No "Save" option for Episode 1 came up for me. Tried (carefully) twice. Why isn't there the proper "Save" facility in the game options as per normal??? Since there's no carry-forward of stats to Episode 2 that's me out. Rethink, please. :disappointed:

UPDATE: re-downloaded the 2 files from non-Mega sources and they work fine, so maybe a corrupt initial d/l or unzip. Sorry for the unjustified complaint! Good game! :D

petedragon

May 4, 2017
No "Save" option for Episode 1 came up for me. Tried (carefully) twice. Why isn't there the proper "Save" facility in the game options as per normal??? Since there's no carry-forward of stats to Episode 2 that's me out. Rethink, please. :disappointed:
Worked perfectly for me and save played through automatically in episode 2 as well. Just did normal right-click.

Reactions: blahblah25

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
NOOB question. How do I open a .rar on a mac? which program to use? Every other game has been an easy unzip & play but this asks me to "choose a program" to run it.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes